It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:59 am

Free Newsletter

Kate's Pledge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Kate's Pledge

Postby Katie » Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:44 pm

Today I have started my healthy eating plan for life. Well i was going to start it during the week but didn't last too long. Today I ate a lot of fruit and veggies, and had no bad snacks. I can't stop drinking diet coke but I am going to try and cut back on that also. I didn't exercise today but i plan to take my son out in his pram tomorrow for a bit of a walk. I plan to do the City-Bay fun run (I will be walking though) in Sept so I had better start training for it now!!

Postby Maraver » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:04 am

Katie well done would you like company on the walk I would like to do it but have noone to do it with, I would really like to do it with you

Postby Fairie » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:22 pm

Good luck with your healthy eating for life plan Katie :)

Iv'e always wanted to do the City-Bay Fun Run/walk too but I think I should leave it till next year when I have lost a bit more weight as I might not make it to the finish line :oops:

You and Maraver should join up and go for it but don't forget to have fun aswell :wink:

Postby Dolly » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:44 pm

Katie, congratulations on your decision to do the City Bay fun run. Have you decided to attempt it on your own, with a friend or is your husband going with you?

I think my knees would pack up if I even attempted a fun run. I have done the diabetes walk a few times but that's only a few kilometres.

I wonder how Kitty is managing with her weekend in Melbourne with her two best friends.

So far so good

Postby Katie » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:24 am

Well I have been eating quite well. I am writing down everything I eat so this is making me stop and think before I go for that little snack here and there. I feel better at nights, I'm not going to bed with that floaty stomach feeling. My walking is another story. For some reason I cant get motivated. I use to love walking, I just had two days off work and all I did is sit around the house watching High-5. I haven't found anyone to do the City-Bay with yet but I don't mind doing by myself, that way I wont hold anyone up. But if anyone wants to join me that would be great also. Pam if you want to catch up for a walk that would be great.

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge