It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:45 pm

Free Newsletter

NO PIZZA AT WORK!!

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

NO PIZZA AT WORK!!

Postby hippy_chick » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:42 am

My office is ordering in pizza tomorrow. I usually have about three slices! My pledge is, no pizza tomorrow!

:mrgreen:
Slow & Steady Wins the Race!

I'm imformed, committed & consistant. I'm loving my body & working towards a sustainable body, the healthy way.

Persistance will set you free.
hippy_chick

Re: NO PIZZA AT WORK!!

Postby Tarz » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Your lucky its just one day. My coworkers are talking about making Fridays a pizza day where everyone pays $5 each and have pizza for lunch in an attempt to put more money towards our christmas party! arrrggghhh!
Let us know how you do. I find if i bring lunch i am less tempted.
Tarz

Postby SarahC » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:40 pm

Argh, pizza! There is a pizza party happening at my work right now :shock:

I used to looovvveeee pizza. I could easily eat a whole one to myself, and then be still looking around for more. To tell the truth, the thought of eating it now makes me feel really ill.

God it stinks in here!!!

Good luck tomorrow. You don't need any of that stinky greasy smelly pizza - yuck :wink:
SarahC

Postby Strawberry » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:27 pm

how did you go resisting the pizza?
Strawberry

Postby Tarz » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:16 pm

crap crap carap crap crap
we are having pizza at work today - a group lunch which means i will be shunned if i get my tuna sandwich out and will not be able to resist the smell.
Plus i am ordering it so i have been staring at the pizza menu for the past half hour to see what everyone wants.
I shall give my self a goal, 2 slices only and ppieces of garlkic bread. Hope i can do it :(
Tarz

Postby sassi » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:31 pm

you can absolutely do it Tara!

what about if you ate half of your tuna sandwich before the pizza arrives so you aren't too hungry when it turns up?

most of the vegie options aren't too bad going by CK - well, all things considered & especially if you were only having 2 slices :)
sassi

Postby candycane » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:01 pm

haha im glad my work doesnt do this. Two pieces. Hawaiin. Not pan fried :) salad instead of garlic bread :P or pretend u have too much work....every time u get asked lol

What a great goal for all u pizza lovers though :)
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby sassi » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:18 pm

it's hard to resist - it smells so good! we always have pizza after a big staff meeting which isn't too often thankfully! we had it yesterday & i brought my lunch in. it could have been a bit awkward because they serve it right next to the kitchen where my lunch was but i had a call with the us so couldn't get my lunch till well & truly after all the pizza had been scoffed! (i work in IT with an office full of men - pizza gets eaten in record time!).

i've eaten it at work the twice before that we've had it, but i only eat two slices & then i'm bloody hungry all afternoon! i'd rather be full from less calories & fat thank you very much!

the only downside was that the ceo noticed i was missing at lunch & mentioned it later. luckily i had the call as an excuse!
sassi

Postby weightlosszone » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:14 am

Glad my place doesnt have a pizza point :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Visit Weight Loss Programs for comprehensive information on weight loss diets, Natural Weight Loss etc.
weightlosszone

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge