It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Free Newsletter

Starting Again....

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Starting Again....

Postby Sussy » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:43 pm

Well, sadly i'm back and have failed and REALLY WANT to succeed again.

I'm asking for motivation and support from others if you can, and if possible please don't tell me how well i'm going (if i am) as i have a tendency to then think i am doing so well that i have done enough and i stop and start eating crap again..

I need to hear things like...."you're getting there! or "6 more kg's to go", or "Keep going..." etc

I have to have a small operation in 2 weeks and have to go under general anaesthetic so i want to minimise all risks possible and try and get to a healthier weight. I also have my birthday coming up and i want to look good for Christmas and New Years again, like i managed to last year.

I am feeling determined but i know i can be weak so i will often call for help when i have a craving. If possible if you see a cry for help, please answer ASAP to help me regain my focus and remember why i'm not going to give into my cravings and why i am doing this.

I pledge to exercise every day
1 walk in the morning
1 walk in the arvo
do 100 squats
and move my butt when i can.
thinking about doing sit ups, but i HATE these with a passion...so we'll see with that one.

To eat between 1300 - 1500 Cals a day
To not be weak on weekends

COME ON SUSE. YOU CAN [b]DO THIS!!!![/b] JUST DO IT!!!!
Sussy

Re: Starting Again....

Postby Sussy » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:47 pm

I HAVE 5 MONTHS TO LOSE 6.5 KILOS.

THIS SHOULD BE TOTALLY DO-ABLE, BUT I WILL NEED MOTIVATION...PLEASE.

(Failure is NOT an option!!!!!)
Sussy

Postby Cac33 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:10 am

Yay Suse you're back!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to see your name pop up!

I have every faith in you & know you can DO IT. I want to see your name on here daily & to report everything (good & bad), I know when you're accountable you're less likely to make bad choices if you have to admit it on here. So together we can do this, we will do this & shift those kgs.

You've made my day by coming back on board & giving it you're all. Talk to you real soon & take care chicky xoxoxoxo
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Sussy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:18 am

Thanks Cass, that's so nice. I get kind of scared coming back on, but you're right in that if i do come on here i'm more accountable, and if i have to weigh in once a week then i want it to be a loss and not a gain.
You're also right that WE can do this, and i'm still feeling very determined so that's good. I've also enlisted my husband and daughters help and have told them the cupboards won't have much rubbish in them....this is good coz if i do the shopping then i can say what's in the cupboards...haha And i told my husband to be on stand-by that if i have a craving i might call him and get him to help talk me out of it.

But anyway. Day One SUCCESS

1450 cals
1 40min walk
1 30min walk
100 squats
some gardening and cleaning (if this counts)
I think i did pretty well considering i've put my neck out and it's really sore. BUT!!!! That won't stop me.......

ON THE WAY!!!!! YEAH!
Sussy

Postby Cac33 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 am

That's excellent news, stay on track, keep doing what you're doing. All the exercise is going to help burn those cals away.

If you feel like you want to cave & eat something bad just msn me & I'll try to talk you out of it too. I'm online most of the time during the day just not at nights but then you can have your hubby help you.

Keep moving Suse!
Cass

Cac33

Postby Sussy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:29 am

Thanks Cass, i will do that if you don't mind. Hopefully we can help eachother, but you're doing so well by yourself i don't know if you'll need me. :D

Just got back from a walk and have done my squats, but will update in the morning.

Thanks for your support Cass, it really is a great help...and to know i'm not alone. Cheers mate. xoxo

ON A MISSION!!!
Sussy

Postby Cac33 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:49 am

Yep well I'm always around so just shout out any time. I need the encouragement too as I haven't been on the wagon as much as I should be so its all good girlie.

Good on you for already doing your walk & squats. Keep going..... :mrgreen:
Cass

Cac33

Postby ali76 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:51 am

Sussy, YAH you're back!

Good on you for being so determined...it's the ONLY way. I completely agree with accountability being so important.

Things don't just happen, you have to make them happen and we all know you can! The only thing stopping you....is YOU! So get out the way :lol: :mrgreen:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Sussy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:17 pm

Too true Ali, and I'm marching forward, so in the words of Jim Carrey "Ooooh somebody stop me!!" Haha :lol: (actually don't do that....join me. Hehe)

How was 1st day of boot camp.....although i haven't been posting i have been reading and watching everyone's weight go down, while mine crept up and up :oops:

But i'm here now, so hopefully i'll become a loser again :wink: , instead of a gainer.

Just went on the treadmill while bubby's asleep for 28 mins....running to one song, then walking to the next, then running, then walking etc...
So that's my "must do" exercise done for today, am contemplating taking Lochie to the park this arvo (walking there of course) with my daughter after school...will think about that one!!
Have a great day mate!!! I'm jealous of how much you and Cass have both kept losing while i was AWOL :mrgreen: I want to be there too...so WATCH OUT!!! :twisted:

XOXO
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:29 am

Day 2
1500 cals

100 squats
1 40min walk
28min on treadmill

Have put my neck out and it's BAD!!! :( Ouch (this won't stop me...grrrr :twisted: )

DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!!
Sussy

Postby Cac33 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:33 am

Doing well Suse!!!! KEEP GOING!!!!!
Cass

Cac33

Postby Sussy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:36 am

Haha, i think i was replying to your post while you were replying to mine. :lol:
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 am

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!
YOU KNOW WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE EVERYTHING IS AGAINST YOU!!!!
I have put my neck out so it's hard to exercise, but i am, coz i'm bloody determined.
Now Lochie has a tummy bug and a cold...BLAH!
Then today when i go for a walk with the pram (this is my main form of exercise, usually twice a day if not at least once a day EVERY day) and as i'm walking the pram tyre goes flat, so luckily the pram has a pump, so i pumped it up...it went flat i pumped it up again. So the friggin pram has a punctured tyre and i can't use it without damaging the wheel. GRRRRR F#*@ AAARRRRRGGGHHHH :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

So now i have to wait until someone can fix it,(coz i'm so dumb i don't know how) which knowing everyone i know will be in there own sweet ass time....no rush and i'm FUMING!!!!! We don't even have a puncture kit. I've rung my hubby but he won't get the urgency and will only sook if he comes home form work and has to fix that for me....great :roll:

I'll get a puncture kit when i'm out today and harrass the beejeezers out of him.

Day 3
1500 cals
1 45 min walk
100 squats
26 min treadmill.

COME ON!!!!!
Sussy

Postby Tarz » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:12 am

I hate those days, when nothing goes your way and the more it happens the more angry you get. My fiance's advice on how to cope with those moments is think like a fijian, relax, don't stress and shrug it off - i tried it doesn't work great and sorta makes you feel to care free.
I hope things improve for you today and you necks gets better.
Tarz

Postby ali76 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:37 am

Do you want to know what I think?? Well, Im gonna tell you anyway! I think this is a test....to see how much you really want it! Right now the easy thing would be to say 'oh well, my necks sore, the tyre's punctured, the world's against me - stuff it!'

Well I'm not going to let you!! Find another way! :twisted:

OK, now I'm going to be soft...I hope you're neck's ok! Don't stop your exercise but be careful to look after it... :P
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Next

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge