It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:51 am

Free Newsletter

Starting Again....

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Starting Again....

Postby Sussy » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:23 pm

Well i FAILED :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: . Such a friggin dickhead, can't even manage to control myself for some freakin lollies which then became a whole lot of other crap too. Such an idiot, and i knew i'd feel like shite if i did it. I was trying so hard, and couldn't do it.
So now today i try and start again. I have a new goal and that is my daughters 14th birthday on Dec 1st, but she and i are going to Melbourne for the day on the 29th Nov to have a girly day of fun, food and fashion (or shopping) and so i want to look and feel good for that....19 days away.

I WILL FREAKIN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sussy

Postby ali76 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:00 pm

OK...all is not lost, you have NOT failed!! You slipped up and now you feel bad about it - remember this feeling for next time you go to slip up! As long as you learn from your mistakes, they're worth making.

Don't punish yourself too much - you're human!!

And you're right....you can do this! Come on Suse!!!!! :mrgreen:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Sussy » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:27 am

Okay, success for yesterday.....18 days to go

I CAN DO THIS!!!!
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:13 pm

Going ok, back on board again. Super busy at the mo, but managing. Little worried about pending weekend coz i find weekends tough when everyone else is around me eating whatever they please and i'm so regimented. :roll: Anyhoo, stop whining and get on with it!!! :lol:
Sussy

Postby acutebendigogal » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi there Sussy

YOu are doing great !!!!! Dont be so hard on yourself !!!!!

Remember Yesterday is the Past and Today is the present, and you wouldnt give a present to someone you didnt like !!!!
So Today is giving you a fresh start, rearrange your thoughts to I CAN DO THIS dont think about your failures or you wont suceed, think about what you have already achieved and what you will suceed in today and the rest of your life.

YOU are wonderful and loved :P

Go the weight loss Hun

Acutebendigogal
I can only achieve what i choose to achieve.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNurUc1/]
[/url]
acutebendigogal

Postby ali76 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:09 pm

I'm the opposite to you Sus...I eat when no one else is around! My partner is on arvos so I get the house to myself at night....and I can't stop eating!

You can do this....do it for one weekend to prove to yourself that you CAN...and every other weekend will be easy!

You're so close to goal....dont you dare give in! :mrgreen:

xo
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

Postby Tarz » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:17 pm

GO SUS GO SUS GO SUS GO SUS
YOU CAN DO IT
GO SUS GO SUS GO SUS GO SUS

Don't be hard on yourself just because your eating habits haven't been squeaky clean lately, don't stress cos you can fix it, small steps back to it.
How are you going exercise wise?
What have you got planned for the party season over christmas?
Tarz

Postby Sussy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:32 pm

Hehehe, thanks for the encouragement, made me laugh.

Exercise is good, i've been getting up around 6am each morning and going for a run and then take bubby for a walk later in the morning when he's awake & eveyone's gone to work & school, and i'm still doing my squats of course. Also been so busy racing round like a blue arse fly that has to count as some sort of extra exercise :wink:

Silly season, full steam ahead. I've finished my Christmas shopping Thank God!!! I LOVE Christmas but I hate the shops at this time of year.....needless to say next weekend (29th) my daughter and i are going to Melbourne for the day for a girls day out for her birthday. Then on the Sunday 30th we have my parents and possibly in-laws coming over for cake and lunch to celebrate Holls birthday which is actually Dec 1st.
Then on the Monday am hoping to see AUSTRALIA, then have a mates birthday Dec 5th, then niece and Bro-in laws b'days mid December, then it's Christmas, then have a Boxing Day lunch with all our friends then it's NYE and Hubby and i have the night to ourselves and are going to Melbourne for the night....i think that's plenty, but i have no doubt there will be other stuff cropping up too, and then in the New Year i'll probaby be back here just as fat as before trying to lose all the Christmas kilos i've managed to accumulate over the month. :oops: Oh yeah and then mid January we're going away for a week with all the family, my parents, hubby's parents all the brothers & sisters and children and husbands and wives etc, should be interesting...i'm scared actually, i like my space, but anyway.....

Actually hopefully won't put on too much weight because then hubby and i are going to Melb for the night for Valentines day and i have a dress and special stuff i want to wear, and then in April we're going Overseas for a month.

Anyway that's my life story for a while....hehe sorry about that :oops: What's everyone else doing?

Anyhoo, that's life i guess, maybe i should make it my
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:00 am

Okay, tis Monday morning now and somehow, i really don't know how, i made it through the weekend.

I REALLY struggled though and almost gave in soooooooooo many times, but something in my head kept saying "don't do it, you'll be sorry".

I probably ate a couple of hundred calories more each day than i should of, but that was eating rice snax and i had to do something to stop myself from eating crap.

Anyway i made it...now i will see how the rest of the weeks goes. :roll:

C'MON SUSE!!!
Sussy

Postby Tarz » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:41 am

During the week is always easier then weekends in my opinion. On weekend you have more free time and go out so the yummy, convenient food is always harder to resist. Plus its a good thing that you would say to yourself "don't do it", could you imagine how much you could have had if you didn't care!
Tarz

Postby matchbox » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:02 pm

c'mon suse u can do it!!!! don't touch the crap food!!! you can dooooo it!! :mrgreen:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Sussy » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:18 pm

Off to Melb tomorrow and the weathers going to be poo :( BUT!! WHO CARES!! Me and Hol are gonna have an awesome time....shopping, shopping, shopping, husband and baby free, what more can i ask for? :lol:

Been doing well past couple of weeks and still running, walking and squatting...well, doing squats, you know what i mean. haha

Will have a weigh day tomorrow, hope it's good or else :twisted:

Have a GREAT weekend everyone.... :D
Sussy

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Hope you have a great time in Melbourne Sussy! All that shopping will mean HEAPS of walking so you'll certainly be getting some exercise in! :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby ali76 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:43 am

EvilWombatQueen wrote:Hope you have a great time in Melbourne Sussy! All that shopping will mean HEAPS of walking so you'll certainly be getting some exercise in! :D

I was about to say the same thing...great Ali's think alike!! :mrgreen: :wink: :lol:

Make sure you take heaps of pics for us Suse!! Have fun!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
ali76

Postby Sussy » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:04 pm

OMG, we had a great day and shopped for 9.5 hours.....i'm soooooo tired. My daughter is hardcore i tell you. :lol: I'm only 36 but she out did me, every time we went into one of the girly shops (Supre, Billabong etc) I had to sit on the "old peoples" seat while she tried on every single item of clothing. It was heaps of fun though and we bought heaps and walked all over melbourne twice i reckon then had to walk back to Crown to the car which was right over on the far side of the censored, and on the way went up the Eureka Tower and onto the Sky Deck and then stopped in all the shops in the censored too as well as looking at the Christmas Spectacular in the Atrium. The weather turned out beautiful too!!! It was a really good mother/daughter bonding day and now tomorrow my lil girl will be 14 :roll: Time goes so fast.

I weighed in and i gained & i have to say i was a lil disappointed and thought it was going to dampen my day and set a theme, but i couldn't help but wonder if maybe i'm gaining muscle with the running/jogging i'm doing daily now instead of walking, my husband said he didn't think there'd be a lot of difference, but i'm hoping that's what the 200gram gain is and also because its TTOM...i was annoyed regardless because i'd been working so hard & had been so good :twisted: (how long does fluid retention normally hang around for you guys once TTOM starts?)

Anyway it didn't wreck my day and we had a fab time, and now i have to look forward to Christmas, less than 4 weeks away..... :shock: So i guess i better get my butt back into gear and start losing these last few hundred grams i'm trying to budge off my bod!!!

I didn't get any pics coz i forgot the camera. i got a couple of Hol at the Atrium in Crown and a few of the skyline at Eureka but none with me, therefore you will all have to wait till next time... :P

xoxo
Sussy

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge