It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:30 am

Free Newsletter

Starting Again....

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Starting Again....

Postby milkyway » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:00 pm

We knew what you meant ;)

So sussy - what's your maintenance plan?
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Sussy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Maintenance is ALWAYS my problem, i get to my goal then think "Yeah, now i can eat what ever i like again" WRONG!!!!

Ummm, am hoping to probably keep eating the same as i am now during the day, but perhaps increase my meal size at dinner and allow myself dessert...i enjoy eating with my family when they are home from work and school, so that makes dinner time a good time.
That's the plan anyway, don't know how i'll go with it.

We're actually going away on Thursday for a week and to a place that has Breakfast and Dinner included so this will be a real test. But i have social things coming up during the year (Feb Valentines Day weekend away, March weekend up in Melb, April OS trip, May Hubby's 30th, June Wedding Anniversary to Melb for weekend) that i want to look nice for so am hoping this will help keep me on the straight and narrow. I guess time will tell. :roll:
Sussy

Postby Tarz » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Sus congrats on reaching your goal. Sorry bout not being able to congratulate you sooner, been a tad busy and what not.
You must be feeling so relieved to be there! I'm sure you'll cope fine with maintenance.
Tarz

Postby Sussy » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Going okay, still hovering around my goal weight give or take a couple of kg depending on when i step on the scales.

If i remember will try and post a couple of pics next week coz am hoping to take some nice ones on the weekend coz we're staying up in Melbourne for the night and going out with a group of friends.

5 weeks till we go away....OMG, how time flies.

Still exercising, have taken to jogging in the morning for half an hour before hubby leaves for work, and then i take bubby for a walk later in the morning along with doing my squats and sit-ups (which i HATE)

Food wise, okay, just sticking to my usual and that's working for me..... at the mo.

Oh and Hubby has taken to losing weight too, which has helped me immensely because it was always SO hard trying to stay on track and stay focused when he was eating take away and goodies around me all the time.

He's lost 9 kilos though, hmph :roll: , how easy is it for a guy to lose weight by making some minor dietary adjustments but us woman work our asses off diet wise and exercise wise for slow painful results....oh well, at least it's helping me .... and him, it's good for our health. :D

Bye
Sussy

Postby Tarz » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Sussy wrote:Oh and Hubby has taken to losing weight too, which has helped me immensely because it was always SO hard trying to stay on track and stay focused when he was eating take away and goodies around me all the time.

He's lost 9 kilos though, hmph :roll: , how easy is it for a guy to lose weight by making some minor dietary adjustments but us woman work our asses off diet wise and exercise wise for slow painful results....oh well, at least it's helping me .... and him, it's good for our health. :D

I know what you mean! It can be so frustrating. I'm glad to hear your doing great still, and 5 weeks till you go! Thats not long!
Tarz

Postby Sussy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Okay, here's my pics.

Starting with July 08 at around 77kg, then now hovering just under & over 71
Attachments
Forum..JPG
Forum..JPG (75.48 KiB) Viewed 1829 times
Foorum.JPG
Foorum.JPG (71.6 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
Forrum.JPG
Forrum.JPG (63.27 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
Sussy

Postby Shalimar » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:06 pm

You look fantastic Sussy :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 pm

You're absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! :shock: *wolf whistles*
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby miss_viva » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:21 pm

You look great in your pics, Sussy :) Well done!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Previous

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge