It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Free Newsletter

The Office Lolly Jar

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

The Office Lolly Jar

Postby Lucy22 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:02 pm

Our office has a jar that is always filled to the brim with an assortment of Natural confectionary lollies (which I love!!!)

Today I will not touch the office lolly jar!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVxGJsk/]
[/url]

SW=73kg
CW=67.5Kg
GW=63Kg
Mini Goal is to be 68kg by the 30 Oct.
Lucy22

Re: The Office Lolly Jar

Postby Rosie Peters » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:51 am

Who is the person who keeps that lolly jar filled? At my workplace, it's a slim woman with a nasty attitude who loves to watch overweight people give in to temptation. (Of course, this might not be the case at your office), but good on you for resisting temptation anyway :D
Rosie Peters

Postby Lucy22 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:08 pm

Haha !! Yeah that would definately be one way of describing her!!
[/url]

SW=73kg
CW=67.5Kg
GW=63Kg
Lucy22

Postby Lucy22 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:59 pm

WHile I was super strong yesterday ....I just broke!!

I just had four lollies!!
[/url]

SW=73kg
CW=67.5Kg
GW=63Kg
Lucy22

Postby Rosie Peters » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:24 pm

Maybe you could start your own private jar (or secret locked drawer) of sugar free lollies or is it the thrill of approaching the shining jar full of those wonderful "natural" lollies that lures you? But 4 lollies is easy to work off, don't be too hard on yourself, just don't make it 6 tomorrow....
Rosie Peters

Postby mum2james » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:01 pm

My MIL's work (TAC) got rid of the lolly jars and replaced them with fruit baskets. Fantastic idea I think. :)
Stacey - 25 and mum to a beautiful 5 year old boy. :-)

Current weight: 76kg
Goal Weight: 70kg
mum2james

Postby Lucy22 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:08 am

Today it is not the lolly jar - today they have a whole spread of homemade pate, cheeses and stuffed olives with fresh bread, crackers and a bakers delight walnut log. Why? I have no idea - it is no ones bday or anything.

I am not having any ! I don't even what to look at it - becasue if I do, I know that I will want it. especially as the past two days havn't been the best eating wise. I have sort of binged a little.

And you wouldn't beleive the audacity of the silly cow ( the same one who always stocks up the lolly jar) - she came over and whispered in my ear ...." aren't you having any of our nice food" so I lied and said yeah I've already had some! And she said "oh really I must of missed that"
[/url]

SW=73kg
CW=67.5Kg
GW=63Kg
Lucy22

Postby Rosie Peters » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:38 pm

And you wouldn't beleive the audacity of the silly cow ( the same one who always stocks up the lolly jar) - she came over and whispered in my ear ...." aren't you having any of our nice food"

I think you've got it!!!! Keep that horrible woman as your motivation. She is your nemesis - the witch in the gingerbread house perhaps. By the way, our resident (skinny and sour faced) serial bully was looking to win friends the other day and trotted in with hot chips and gravy. You can imagine her smirk as quite a number of overweight colleagues fell on this "feast". I would not eat anything that she had touched. Good on you for taking a stand too. :D
Rosie Peters

Postby iwanttolovelife » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:40 pm

Lucy22 wrote:Today it is not the lolly jar - today they have a whole spread of homemade pate, cheeses and stuffed olives with fresh bread, crackers and a bakers delight walnut log. Why? I have no idea - it is no ones bday or anything.

I am not having any ! I don't even what to look at it - becasue if I do, I know that I will want it. especially as the past two days havn't been the best eating wise. I have sort of binged a little.

And you wouldn't beleive the audacity of the silly cow ( the same one who always stocks up the lolly jar) - she came over and whispered in my ear ...." aren't you having any of our nice food" so I lied and said yeah I've already had some! And she said "oh really I must of missed that"

OH dear, I unfortunately (when at work) have a lolly jar for the class and sometimes they have been known to come in after a particularly stressful afternoon to ask me "Miss I, did you get hungry yesterday after school" Oh I love kids for reminding me....
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
iwanttolovelife

Postby Ally147 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Oh lollies, why are they such a weakness... The girls at work r the counter of lollies such as jellie babies and snakes... yummmmm... but to resist them (which i can sometimes) i put a bag of grapes under the counter for my sugar hit. Makes me feel a lot better about my eating for the day, because i put myself down for giving into a sugar temptation.... especially at work!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIbKc5e/]
[/url]
Ally147

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge