It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Free Newsletter

day 1

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

day 1

Postby kkad » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:12 am

hi day 1 went pretty well except didnt eat enough
1690 calories
only managed 790
wasn't feeling well, picked up a bug over weekend & still determined to keep going
walked 50 mins
:)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHIBmJ8/]
kkad

Re: day 1

Postby Gazzagal » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:54 am

Hello KKAD

Great that you managed the 50 min walk! As a chronic weight loser, I know that there is NO EASY or QUICK WAY - you have to eat the correct amount and you also have to exercise each day.

This is my VERY LAST weight loss as I now have learnt to love myself enough to take the very best care of myself. This means that I will NOW ALLOW that gorgeous slim person inside to once again shine!

I WILL have all my weight off by mid next year BUT, I must eat the correct proportions as well as the correct food so that my metabolism works correctly and my inner organs are singing with delight. You body needs to work to break down your food, thereby assisting you in weight-loss.

I have purchased some small hand-weights from BigW and use these for my "step" exercises and my arm exercises. I also do sit-ups and touch my toes. I try to do each exercise 20 times, before going on to the next one. I do try to do 5-10 sets of each exercise.

I have done up an exercise chart using Excel with a date column down the side and across the top I have boxes for each exercise. After completing each set of exercise, I put a tick in the relevant box.

At the end of the day, it's great to see how many ticks I have. I now go to bed each evening feeling very proud of myself!

Keep going and be proud of yourself!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjDJolv/]
[/url]
I MADE ME FAT, ONLY I CAN MAKE ME SLIM AGAIN!
Gazzagal

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge