It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Free Newsletter

My first pledge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

My first pledge

Postby Jane85 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:24 am

Hello,

I've never done a pledge before but thought it might be a good thing to try.

I'm pretty happy with the workout side of things, but my food & drink is letting me down.

Im pledging to put everything I consume into calorieking every day for the next 4 weeks and I also pledge to have no coke zero, without realising I am sinking on average two cans per day and that just cant be healthy.

Here goes

Luv Jane
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEuhBwI/]
[/url]
Jane85

Re: My first pledge

Postby milkyway » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:43 am

Best of luck Jane. I have gone cold turkey on the Pepsi Max - was having up to 2 cans per day. I've been getting mild headaches late afternoon but nothing too bad.

Let us know how you go :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Jane85 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Well Im at the end of my third day of no coze zero and feeling pretty good.

Not sure if it was the withdrawl or the wicked pms I've copped this week (sorry fellas) or a combination of the both, but I've had the headache for most of yesterday and a bit of today, but its eased off now and feeling good.

Enterred my cals today and came in way under, pump class and walk around the block helped there. I had fish and salad just now for dinner and although I have all of those cals spare, I'm gunna leave them coz Im a comfy level of full :)

How are you going on cutting out the pepsi maxes Milkyway, I hope you're going well :)

Luv Jane
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEuhBwI/]
[/url]
Jane85

Postby milkyway » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Yup - still hanging in there. Today is the first day I haven't had a headache :) - it's only taken six days. So hang in there - it will go away. I've been drinking LOTs of water too to help flush out my system.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby missyann » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:44 am

Well each day set my self a few goals for that day,I use the stairs at work every day three flights.I try and exercise as much as possible.
Im pleased with myself today i have said no to chocolate and biscuits which are my weakness. My problem is if I have chocolate or biscuits, I dont stop at one. so maybe the best thing is not to have any :? idea. They may only be small achievements but I figure take each day as it comes and try not to think to far ahead. Dieting is much easier for me that way :lol
missyann

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge