It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Free Newsletter

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Postby downsicingsandy » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:31 pm

I have only just started on my fifty milionth weight loss go, but am dedicated to it working for life this time.
To help me on my way, I have decided to highlight the positive things I did yesterday to help my weight loss, or even just something in general that was positive to make me feel good about who I am. Then, I highlight what I have done today, and make a pact with myself that I will continue it tomorrow, and add something else little.

Replaced the biscuits and lollies at work with fresh fruit and carrots for the office

I walked the 2 blocks to the hair dresser and home instead of driving, and enquired about water aerobics classes (got an answering machine lol)

I will call again about water aerobics and do a big house clean - lots of scrubbing!!! Hey it all burns calories lol

I know it doesn't seem much, I am trying to remain positive and take small positive steps in achieving my goals. Everyday I will add something small, and it will just keep reminding me about the positive things I am doing to change my life bit by bit.

This is just someting that I am trying out, and at the moment, I have nothing to lose except for 60kg!!

Would love to hear if anyone else has little things they like to do too.

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge