It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Its friday! Oh no

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Its friday! Oh no

Postby Fatfrizzy » Fri May 08, 2009 9:00 am

My normal Friday: Finish school at 3 pm (teacher not student). I go to the sports club for a beer or 2 or4! I go to dinner with my partners parents. Have beer battered fish (more batter than fish). With another 2 or 3 beers. Then feel crap on saturday so I have fish and chips for lunch and it continues. Ok so I see a pattern here. I eat healthy all week then 3 oclock strikes and I turn into the Biggest Boozer! I know I am not alone here! So today and for every over Fridays I will go to the sports club (I dont want to miss out completely on the censored session about our week) have a soda water with lime (trick myself into thinking that there is a dash of vodka in it), then go home have a healthy snack (not go to the bootle shop for grog) and leave my place for the wkend. For dinner I will try to eat at home but if I have to go out I will be smart about my choices of meals!

My Pledge: NO BEER AND NO DEEP FRIED BEER BATTERED FISH! I CAN DO IT! ITS JUST ONE DAY AT THE TIME
Starting weight 76
Goal Weight 65
Current weight 76

1st goal: 72 final goal: 65
2nd goal: 68
Fatfrizzy

Re: Its friday! Oh no

Postby Shalimar » Fri May 08, 2009 9:05 am

Good luck Fatfrizzy, be strong, the feeling of success will make you feel so much better than fish, chips and grog :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge