It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:29 am

Free Newsletter

A big one

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

A big one

Postby longy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Okay, so it's not a little pledge, and it's going to take a lot of energy- over a pretty long period of time, but I do believe that it will help me maintain a healthy body for a long, long time.

Last year I completed a certificate of nutrition- it's an area that I'm interested in after using food as 'medicine' for a couple of years when an illness had left me underweight and weak and I was trying to put ON 10 kilos (yeah, I know!!!). My pledge to myself last night...and something that I followed up today... is to continue my study in the area of Nutrition so that I know I'll have a rock-stable understanding of how foods and the body work together. So today I called the people offering the course and I will be enrolling when I get back from Cambodia. It's a Nationally Recognised course too, so when I'm finished I'll have a nice piece of paper to my name which tells people I have some inkling about what I'm talking about!!!! It can take 18months, but I'm quite motivated to learn and use everything I learn.

Thanks for reading!
K x
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMpdEJU/]
[/url]
longy

Re: A big one

Postby court » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:36 pm

ooooo would love to know a bit bout it K...send me details sounds unreal!!
court

Re: A big one

Postby Runner » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:20 pm

I reckon that would be very interesting, I've only read a bit about how the body uses energy, and found it fasinating. good luck with it!
Runner

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge