It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:27 pm

Free Newsletter

Duromine Diet

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Duromine Diet

Postby ByeByeCurves » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:07 am

Well It is the end of Day 5 for me since I started taking Duromine tablets (First 2 days I was on 15mg then changed to 30mg)

SW: 96kg
CW: Unknown ( I only want to weigh weekly )
GW:65kg

Week One Goal: Under 90kg
I suppose this is more of a pledge for tomorrow as it is midnight...

I cannot exercise until I am under 90kg on strict doctors orders as I have bad knee problems... (But I'm cheeky I've been walking a bit hee hee :) )

So tomorrow my goal will not be to eat less as I have not much of an appetite but my goal is to eat small meals at 3 hourly intervals from 6am until 6pm ( I am trying to improve my metabolism)

And I am helping a friend move house so I think between that and playing with my 2 yr old daughter I should get enough exercise.

I am hoping that when I weigh in on Tuesday I will be under 90kg maybe this is a little too much to lose in such a short time, however the Duromine is supposed to be extremely effective in the first week or so and then it slows down, and I have previously lost large amounts of weight in short amount of time without any dramatic dieting, so I think my body can do it ... I just need to learn to drink water when I'm thirsty not soft drink!!!!

I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATERI LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATERI LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATERI LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATERI LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER I LOVE WATER

I'll keep telling myself and maybe it will stick :)

I also need to learn to say no to treats, my hubby bought me a sundae from maccas tonight and I ate not because I wanted it but because he went out of his way to get it ... oh but it did taste sooooooo good :) Although I'm not craving more sweets or soft drink after having it like I normally would. Might go for a walk in the morning despite the doctors orders as am feeling guilty about the sundae :(

Tomorrow I pledge to do better :D

Week One Goal: Be Under 90kg
ByeByeCurves

Re: Duromine Diet

Postby soniad » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:23 pm

well done ByeByeCurves!

You have the right idea about the 'I love water' affirmation. Everything you say to yourself either creates or re-affirms a belief in your subconscious mind. Your subconscious beliefs influence the way you live your life. Positive affirmations are a very powerful way to change your reality so that you start getting more of what you want and less of what you dont want. As you think, so shall you be!

Also, eating to please others it one of the biggest subconscious blocks to weight loss. learning to say 'no' is crucual if you want to succeed at this. No need to feel guilty about the Sundae though.....what's done is done. Today is a new day.

I wish you all the success and happiness in the world

regards

Sonia:)
soniad

Postby ByeByeCurves » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks Sonia, yeah I got over the sundae :) I'm remembering to drink heaps of water... Thanks for the support!

Week One Goal: Be Under 90kg
ByeByeCurves

Postby onthedecrease » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 pm

how was the weigh in?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge