It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:14 am

Free Newsletter

Dxenion's pledge for Mon 28 Aug 06

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Dxenion's pledge for Mon 28 Aug 06

Postby Dxenion » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:36 am

Sent an SMS to hubby, requesting that he take the 4 unopened packets of Doritos and the cruskits to work with him so that I cant be tempted when it's just them and me alone in the house today.
Dxenion

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:58 am

Smart thinking there Dxenion, any food that can be eaten in excess is a danger food.
I'll get my husband to take the 4 large packets of potato straws to work too.
Dolly

Doritos followup

Postby Dxenion » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:39 pm

Hubby did get rid of the 4 packets of Doritos and box of crisp bread for me. Mind you, I was so tired when I got home that I didn't check and just went straight to bed. That evening though, I thanked him for his support. Found out five days later that he hid them in his home office, admittedly in a place I'd never normally have a reason to go. I found them by accident when looking for something else he asked for. He's since moved them out of the house.

On my days off, I strangely found that I wasn't tempted to devour the cheese and pita bread even though I was home alone. Every time I thought about the cheese when getting a meal, I thought of this site and everyone on it, it gave me the strength to get through. Thankyou.
Dxenion

Postby Dolly » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:44 pm

I hate it when they hide nibblies in the home office. It might be good if my hubby would lock the filing cabinet drawer next time :lol:
Dolly

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge