It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:20 am

Free Newsletter

Kate's Pledge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Kate's Pledge

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:10 am

Well ig uess this is like a pledge for the rest of the week. I had a bad night getting up and down like a yo-yo with heidi and woke up feeling a bit crappy. i am buggered and sore and i really had to push myself to go for my walk this morning. i felt like staying in bed but with a baby thats pretty hard to do. And then i have disheartening thoughts that yes i ahve lost a bit of weight but what if it stops coming off?? argh!!!! anyway my pledge is to stick with it and continue to walk :)

thanks for reading fellow weightlosers!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:30 pm

bad nights with the kiddos can do that to you matey....keep going and don't give up now, you have done soooooo well!! That is a great pledge to not give up and keep walking. (hope that Heidi is ok too)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:33 pm

hi ally, thanks for your support :) it makes me smile :) yeah heidi is as happy as larry. she just thought it was time to wake up and play at 3am! then she would wake every 20 minutes or so until i finally got her up at 7am. :? but yeah she is fine thanks mate!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:36 pm

don't you just love that!! :roll: Glad to hear that she is not ill!! (not that it makes your crappy night go away though!! LOL)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge