It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:08 pm

Free Newsletter

ChubbyBubby's pledge 10/9

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

ChubbyBubby's pledge 10/9

Postby chubbybubby » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:40 pm

I shall not eat any of the 45 delicious looking banana pikelets made for my little boy and his friends..... at least until I work out how many calories they will cost me and how far Ill have to cycle to work it off! xx
chubbybubby

Postby KimE » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:57 pm

:D Ahhhh yes, chubbybubby, I know exactly how that goes. I do something similar although not to work out how much exercise but I usually knock something else off my food for the day.

Wouldn't have thought a pikelet was too bad unless it's the size of a dinner plate!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:21 pm

good pledge, chubbybubby!! hope you go well with that one. Kim is right about them though. (not that this means you should eat them!! LOL) but they should not be too nasty!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby chubbybubby » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:45 pm

Yeah I thought that actually! I thought they would be a safer thing to have around the kitchen, compared to like... caramel slice or something. :lol: hehe I ate 2 pikelets, and they were DIVINE! xx
chubbybubby

Postby KimE » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:03 am

Hehe I used to get pikelets every so often on the lite n easy plan for an afternoon snack with jam which is why I thought they wouldn't be too bad. You know it was the pikelets on that plan that first gave me a real sense of portion control. See if this sounds familiar. In the first week on the lite n easy plan I had 2 small pikelets with jam as my afternoon tea snack. I realised after finishing them (which I did slowly) that under other circumstances I would have bought a 10 pack from the supermarket and probably polished off at least 5 covered in butter! With the remaining packet being most likely devoured through the night watching TV. it was my first real understanding of just where I had been going wrong and the difference between what I need and what I wanted.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge