It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:10 pm

Free Newsletter

Ally's weekend pledge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Ally's weekend pledge

Postby Ally » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:29 pm

Ok there here we go with a brand new pledge...

My brother is coming up from Brisbane over the weekend so it is going to hard to control the eating side of things, but here goes.

We are having a BBQ dinner so I am going to take 1 low fat chicken snag and a small piece of steak. I am going to make a couple of salads (the Marinated Vegetables salad with Feta and a garden salad) I will also make a low-fat potato or pasta bake. I will take a small bottle of diet cordial and then have water the rest of the time. For a dessert I will make Kaz's Key Lime Pie (program recipe) and know that I am covered on all angles. We usually have nibbles so I am going to take some cut up vege sticks and salsa (oh you have no idea!! Our family BBQ's take up whole afternoons and nights!!)

This is really the only meal that I will have to "worry" about as my brother will be spending most of his time as the hospital with mum. So I only have to worry about the one night!!

I am going to fit a walk in there somewhere as I am so full of fluid and drinking a lot of water isn't helping the problem at the moment so I need to get moving!!

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:36 pm

Hi ally
it sounds yummy already hehe. let us knwo how you go, remember to enjoy yourself, and dont let things get you down. have a great weekend too. you can do it!!

Postby KimE » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:10 pm

Good luck with everything Ally. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Postby chubbybubby » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:12 am

Good luck Ally, great idea being prepared. :) Sounds like you have a great plan of action xx

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge