It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:04 am

Free Newsletter

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Postby SarahC » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:56 pm

Thanks Ally and Kate :)

Still getting over it today and have been like a zombie all day! I took the morning off and went to the gym, managing to avoid that morning tea! Went in to work for the afternoon though, and spent the time scouring the internet for job opportunities (gosh I'm bad!). I found a couple of really great volunteering jobs that cheered me up somewhat. No substitute for getting the job I wanted though :(

I think I must be one of those people who nothing great ever happens for. Some people get all the breaks.... others get none :roll:

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:00 am

hi sarah your time will come, just hang in there. maybe a volunteer job is a good idea. you cand do it on the weekend for a couple of hours or after work and it will make you feel satisfied. its a shame these days that you can just leave jobs when you want because unfortunately we all have bills! and we need to eat! my mum tells me years ago that you could leave a job and the next day walk into a new place and ask for a job and you would get it. easy come easy go. its not like that now! damn!! figners crossed for you, hope you feel better soon :)
believe in yourself

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge