It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Free Newsletter

Bought Apple Crumble cake but will give it to my b/f instead

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Bought Apple Crumble cake but will give it to my b/f instead

Postby FatGarfield » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:23 pm

Hi Everyone,
Just finalized something important in my life that will affect the next 10 years of my life.
Stressed and tired with a left-over headache, not hungry, I went to the Michel's Cake shop and bought a little Apple Crumble Cake as my dessert.

I am going to take it home and give that to my boyfriend instead.

I will keep drinking my water....
I better lose some more weight. I had the Apple Crumble cake in my hand, ready to take the cake out of the paper bag.....

Cheers... FatGarfield...
FatGarfield

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:43 pm

good work!! and when you give it to your bf walk out of the room whilst he eats it so you dont have second thoughts! keep going with the water intake and you'll be fine!!

Hugs!!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:31 pm

Keep it up FatGarfield you are being very strong, well done.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Reply from FatGarfield

Postby FatGarfield » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:19 pm

When I spoke to my boyfriend over the phone, I could not believe I was doing that. Then I thought that I better wrote down in the website before I started taking the cake out of the paper bag, else I will be too embarrassed that I have to confess...

You guys are so positive and encouraging.

Do you know yesterday I only went on the Cross Trainer exercise, so I can write on the website that I have done my exercise... So how much importance you guys have on me...

Another half a day and I will be able to have a finalized decision if we are nutty enough to enter the purchase of a property that needs $100K to fix, $450 p/w, every week as maintenance fee from now until the day I die.... plus 10 years of financial stand-still.

The last time my family and I, we decided against it. Another half a day to deal with the real estate agent and then it will be once and for all, final decision. I am so nervous. I am getting stomach cramps and shocking headaches that aspro clear tablets wont help.

Tomorrow morning I will know and I will write in the Daily Exercise Diary column too.

Cheers... FatGarfield...
FatGarfield

Postby Ally » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:01 pm

Good choice FatGarfield....you will feel all the better for handing it over and not eating it. I hope that everything settles for you quickly and decisions can be made and finalised to help settle your tummy!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge