It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Free Newsletter

My pledge -

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

My pledge -

Postby Mum_of_4 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Today I told myself that i was going to do at least 30 mins of planned excercise and eat nothing but good food... so far so good! :D I also pledged that i am not going to allow myself to feel guilty about taking some "me" time from the kids each day to accomplish this goal if i need to, after all a happy mum has to mean happier kids!!
People with open hearts and open minds will always have the most beautiful packages, no matter how they are wrapped!
Mum_of_4

Re: My pledge -

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 am

Good on you, Mum of 4! They're very healthy and achievable goals you've set for yourself. I hope your day went well following your pledges!

Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Mum_of_4 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Thanks.. I have decided that i plan to do at least 30 minutes a day for a while, if i do extra thats just a bonus, but no excuses at least 30 mins, and so far i have stuck to that. I have been eating quite well and no snacking (Yay to me :lol:, a great effort!). On Friday I did allow myself to have a treat and bought an ice cream from the ice cream shop but instead of having a regular 2 scoops i went for a kiddie cone... so pleased with the effort so far..
People with open hearts and open minds will always have the most beautiful packages, no matter how they are wrapped!
Mum_of_4

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Well done! I think substituting healthier options is far better than restricting yourself totally, so getting a kiddie cone was an excellent idea. Keep up the good work, Mum of 4!
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge