It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Free Newsletter

Hayley's pledge for 6th Nov - 25th Dec

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Hayley's pledge for 6th Nov - 25th Dec

Postby Hayley » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:04 pm

Well, I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night because all I could think about was my inability to stay focussed on the Tony Ferguson program.

When I woke this morning, I made promise to myself. NO MORE EXCUSES HAYLEY! I need to stop being lazy. I've been using my stresses as an excuse to have 'slip-ups' on this program, especially over the last 2 to 3 weeks. I have found it so hard to remain focussed and have even been rewarding my wieghtloss efforts with food!!!! WHAT THE??????!!!????? Why would I do that?!?

So, I have got 9.8kg to lose (yes, my wieght has gone up a bit :oops: ) and I would like to lose as much of that as possible by Christmas. For me to lose that entire amount, I would have to average a 1.4kg loss for the next 7 weeks, and I don't think that's possible, although I'll give it a bloody good try! I have to make sure I exercise every day and stick to this program 110%.

I have done so well, it would be such a shame for me not to finish this thing and to give up.

So my pledge or promise is to remain completely dedicated to the TF program until I reach my goal weight. From then, I will follow the maintenance plan and participate in regular excerise so that I don't 'undo' all of my hard work.

Thanks for listening guys and I'll really need your support over the next 7 weeks. Sorry for leaning on you so heavily but I'm worried I can't do it all by myself.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:37 pm

Hi hayley Image

you may lean on us for anything anytime. we are here to support and encourage you and you are here to take in that support but to also encourage us :) as long as you stick to the tf plan 100% you will be fine. strive to do your best and you will succeed. even if you dont reach your goal by xmas you will still have lost a lot of weight and you can continue after xmas until you reach your goals. watch your exercise so that you dont make too much muscle. as that is one of the reasons why people on tf dont lose as much weight. with all your relos supporting you as well as us you willl make it :) we are so proud of you here on the forum you inspire us to reach our goals so we hope to inspire you too. there's no use losing sleep over it all, otherwise you will wake up lethargic and cranky and you dont want to join me in the cranky corner! kim was with me once and i drove her away with my crankiness lol. ;) enjoy yourself too :) it should be fun and rewarding to lose weight :)

kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:19 pm

Good on you Hayley!

Maybe think up some lovely non-food rewards for weight loss? Like going to the movies, or buying a DVD/CD, or buying some earrings or a cool necklace or something?

Best of luck! Lean on us whenever you need :D
Mandie

Postby Ally » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:42 pm

Oh Hayley...what is that song...Lean on me when you're not strong, I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on.....Darlin' that is what we are here for!! I know you can stick to this 100% and no you may not lose all the weight you were hoping to by Christmas, but you know what? The important thing is you are still trying and you have not given up! Keep going Hayley, you are a such a beautiful person, you need to believe that you can do this....and you can!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:43 pm

Keep at it Hayley you will get there. We are definitely here to support you so lean on us all that you need to get you through.

You need to take control of your mental attitude...remember that switch we once talked about. Maybe it's not a switch but a knob! :D You know like a light dimmer. So whilst it's not completely turned off the power is down somewhat. :idea:
Did that make any sense??
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:11 pm

WOW! The support you all provide is awesome and you have no idae how much it helped me yesterday to read your replies to my pledge/whinge yesterday. Many of them nearly made me cry! What a sook :cry: hee hee hee.

Anyway, feel much better today about the weightloss program. Managed to stay focussed yesterday although it was hard not to eat the pringles in the pantry (I just had to tell myself that I wanted to be slim more than I wanted to eat the chips! It worked.).

My pledge for today is to walk briskly with hubby for at least 40mins tonight after dinner ......... and of course to stay on track with my program.

Thank for you help guys, you guys are fabulous!
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:56 pm

best wishes for todays pledge hayley. i know it can be hard to stick with it sometimes i am just cravings things but i know i cant have them. its frustrating. but tomorrow i weigh in and after i weigh in im going to buy a heap of allens pineapple lollies cos i love them! and ive been craving them for about 4 days now. grrr.

best wishes lovey!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:11 pm

Thanks Kate!

Good luck for your weigh-in tomorrow........hmmm, pineapple lollies........................no, don't do it!!!!! Ha ha ha, just kidding, if you feel like it I'm sure a few won't hurt, cos you've done so well. Just don't eat the whole packet in one sitting like I would do! :lol:

Looking forward to hearing your weekly weigh-in xxx
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:53 pm

hi hayley

well luckily the shop has put them inot 50cent bags lol other wise i would eat the whole commercial container of them! lol. i also have a friend in the u.s who is sending me out some reeces peanut butter cups mmmmmmm. so will have those as my treat when i reach my goal. have a feeling its going to be a slow weeks. dont feel like i have lost anything and i just think that after so long your body slows down with the amount of weight it loses each week. fingers crossed though! a loss will bring me closer to my goal than not having a loss!
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:18 pm

Yes, a loss will bring you a little step closer to goal! Stay positive, you may be pleasantly surprised Kate.
Hayley

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge