It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Tomorrow

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Tomorrow

Postby Mayden » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:25 pm

I always put off exercise if I am going out, tomorrow I am going to get up a little earlier and do them before I go, it wont be much but even if I give it 20 minutes, I can do my walking later where I am going. I hope I can remember to drink more water, but I find this really hard when I am not at home.

So 20 minutes of exercise before I go out is my pledge for tomorrow.

Cheers

Dee
Goals
30th April 77 Kilos I am so determined to get to this goal
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Re: Tomorrow

Postby SugarandSpice » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:15 am

Good on you Dee!!

How about buying yourself a fancy water bottle that you take everywhere with you when you leave home? This might be the trick to remembering to drink water when out?

Vicki
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
SugarandSpice

Postby Mayden » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Thanks Vicki, it is not so much the drinking, but working it out when I am near a loo, it will settle down, but I still did not drink enough water grrrr I will tomorrow, I set the clock on the stove for every hour to remind me.

I also failed at my pledge, not through lack of trying, my back was killing me all night and my knees were on fire. (chronic arthritis) I still have a very fine line between what is going to cause me agony. I still plan to do a short gym workout tomorrow and go for a walk. I have to be so careful I do not push the exercise to the point of me not being able to walk at all for weeks

I was also really bad as I ate 3 chocolates and a glass of wine and 2 slices of white toast. But in the old days it would have been the whole bottle and whole box of chocolates, so I guess that is some progress. (Not that I have really drunk alcohol for about 24 months now) The rest of the time I ate quite healthily.

Oh well a new week tomorrow, I will report how I go.

Dee
Goals
30th April 77 Kilos I am so determined to get to this goal
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby SugarandSpice » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Dee,

I did not consider the toilet situation lol. I actually have diabetes type 2 and am always having to run to pee. My son actually commented the other day that I just went about 3 times within 5 minutes.... I said - well if I have to go I have to go!!

I think you did pretty well over the weekend.

Keep up the great work.

I know this is a bit left field but have you tried a cream called McArthurs Natural Pawpaw cream for your arthritis? I bought the cream to help heal a pressure ulcer my son has and they have a page on facebook where you can read how it has helped people. Lot's of people with arthritis seem to think it is fantastic and helps them a lot. This is their website - http://www.mcarthurnaturalproducts.com/ I think you can link form it to facebook to read what people say if you are interested?

Take Care
Vicki
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
SugarandSpice

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge