It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Free Newsletter

My First Pledge to Lose Weight

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

My First Pledge to Lose Weight

Postby quickloss » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:13 am

Today I am pledging to follow my predetermined diet plan, not eat any junk food, and ONLY the meals I have already set out.

I want to lose 5 kilos this month. To accomplish this weight loss goal, I have already taken plenty of necessary actions. For example, I am taking the dietrine supplements from Link removed by admin and I just got a local gym membership(this will be my first day).

Goals of the pledge for today:
1. No food except what is on my diet plan(a few already laid-out meals)
2. Treadmill for 30 minutes

Let's do it! I will be updating this regularly.

Re: My First Pledge to Lose Weight

Postby Blitz » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:13 pm

I agree with the woman in the video on the web site! Diet pills are the equivalent of Fairy Dust! I also want it extend her list to include dietary supplements as well! :shock:

I also agree with her statement that her approach should be "natural as possible". My question to her is why doesn't she practice what she preaches? There isn't anything natural in her approach. You can get all that your body requires simply by eating good natural foods. You don't need expensive, over-concentrated pills much of which ends up in the toilet unused by the body! :shock:

You can lose 5 kilos in a month. You can lose 5 kilos with these supplements. You can lose 5 kilos without these supplements (naturally and safer; many of these things are untested and may be actually harmful long term!) - and save money!

There is no magic Fairy Dust in weight loss...just honest hard work! 8)
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge