It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Free Newsletter

New Pledge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

New Pledge

Postby Summer » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:28 pm

I have given up sweets until Christmas. It's the only way I can do it. I can either not eat sweets or eat too much. Once I actually give them up, it's not hard for me to say no to them. But as long as I can have them, it's too easy for me to say yes to them when they're screaming out, "Eat me! Eat me!"
Also, as a way to kickstart my diet, I'm doing a special diet for 10 days....really strict but I've done it before and been really happy with the results. It's like a grapefruit meets Adkins diet. I need all the support and motivation I can get. I just need to make sure that I don't get sidetracked from it.
Summer

Postby Dolly » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:11 pm

We're with you summer, anything you want to tell us about how you're feeling as you go through this diet, we're here with you.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:16 am

Good Luck Summer and as Dolly said keep posting we're only a computer away :wink:
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

day one

Postby Summer » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:27 am

Today was not so bad. I figure that I'll keep this a strict diet for 10 days, then gradually (key word) add in fruits and whole grains until I get the diet that I want. I've just got to keep reminding myself that I can do this and I desire this with everything.
Summer

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge