It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:47 am

Free Newsletter

Easter Pledge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Easter Pledge

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:16 pm

*sign your name in space provided*

I .............................. will not let a morsel of chocolate confectionary touch my lips until Easter Sunday 8th April 2007. I will stay strong and will remind myself that i do not need any stinkin' chocolate before then. I will imagine how sweet and creamy the chocolate will taste on Easter Sunday. I will appreciate it more then, instead of now. I will come to this forum for support with this pledge and if i break my promise to everyone here- and more importantly myself, then i will confess my sins here.
kate_turner2000

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:16 pm

I Kate will not let a morsel of chocolate confectionary touch my lips until Easter Sunday 8th April 2007. I will stay strong and will remind myself that i do not need any stinkin' chocolate before then. I will imagine how sweet and creamy the chocolate will taste on Easter Sunday. I will appreciate it more then, instead of now. I will come to this forum for support with this pledge and if i break my promise to everyone here- and more importantly myself, then i will confess my sins here.
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:22 pm

I Mandie will not let a morsel of chocolate confectionary touch my lips until Easter Sunday 8th April 2007. I will stay strong and will remind myself that i do not need any stinkin' chocolate before then. I will imagine how sweet and creamy the chocolate will taste on Easter Sunday. I will appreciate it more then, instead of now. I will come to this forum for support with this pledge and if i break my promise to everyone here- and more importantly myself, then i will confess my sins here.

especially today, when I am not allowed to eat ANYTHING until my surgery, and I hate fasting, and I suck at it, and I'm dizzy, and I'm HUNGRY damnit. :(
Mandie

Postby slimmindown » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:24 pm

I Debbie will not let a morsel of chocolate confectionary touch my lips until Easter Sunday 8th April 2007. I will stay strong and will remind myself that i do not need any stinkin' chocolate before then. I will imagine how sweet and creamy the chocolate will taste on Easter Sunday. I will appreciate it more then, instead of now. I will come to this forum for support with this pledge and if i break my promise to everyone here- and more importantly myself, then i will confess my sins here.

here here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby SarahC » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:27 pm

I Sarah will not let a morsel of chocolate confectionary touch my lips until Easter Sunday 8th April 2007. I will stay strong and will remind myself that i do not need any stinkin' chocolate before then. I will imagine how sweet and creamy the chocolate will taste on Easter Sunday. I will appreciate it more then, instead of now. I will come to this forum for support with this pledge and if i break my promise to everyone here- and more importantly myself, then i will confess my sins here.

With the exception of:
- The little bar of sugar free dark chocolate that I just bought
- The half of a HPLC bar that I still have left
- The pack of 10 Jarrah sachets that I bought yesterday
- Chocolate protein shakes (It's still chocolate... I think!)

And
- I won't imagine the sweet creamy chocolate because that will make it worse!
- I won't eat any chocolate confectionary AFTER easter sunday. On the day only!
SarahC

Postby Ally » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:45 pm

I, Ally will not let a morsel of chocolate confectionary touch my lips until Easter Sunday 8th April 2007. I will stay strong and will remind myself that i do not need any stinkin' chocolate before then. I will imagine how sweet and creamy the chocolate will taste on Easter Sunday. I will appreciate it more then, instead of now. I will come to this forum for support with this pledge and if i break my promise to everyone here- and more importantly myself, then i will confess my sins here.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Dee » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:08 pm

I, Dee, will not let a morsel of chocolate confectionary touch my lips until Easter Sunday 8th April 2007. I will stay strong and will remind myself that i do not need any stinkin' chocolate before then. I will imagine how sweet and creamy the chocolate will taste on Easter Sunday. I will appreciate it more then, instead of now. I will come to this forum for support with this pledge and if i break my promise to everyone here- and more importantly myself, then i will confess my sins here.

I'm really fighting on this one - Fundraising chockies came home yesterday.... mmmm... Maltesers. Gonna be so proud of myself for sticking to this. I've printed it out and stuck it over the top of the box so to open the box I have to move the piece of paper first... That should do it.
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby Ally » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:11 pm

Get rid of them Dee!!!! Don't succumb to the temptation....damn horrible things they are......I got stuck with them and well no guesses as to where they ended up!!!! Ring your local hair salon or something and see if they will put them in there to sell for you....you just need to pop a note on it as to which school and what the fundraiser is for......I wish I had have done it, my hairdresser said to bring the box down and I didn't :cry:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:51 pm

we can all do this guys. i have no doubt about it. we are strong!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:25 pm

I, milkyway (aka Sandra) will not let a morsel of chocolate confectionary touch my lips until Easter Sunday 8th April 2007. I will stay strong and will remind myself that i do not need any stinkin' chocolate before then. I will imagine how sweet and creamy the chocolate will taste on Easter Sunday. I will appreciate it more then, instead of now. I will come to this forum for support with this pledge and if i break my promise to everyone here- and more importantly myself, then i will confess my sins here.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Dee » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:15 pm

The chocolates are all packed up ready to go back tomorrow. Mum came over today and bought 5 boxes and I have put aside two boxes for Andrew. The rest can go back. I've done my bit for the fundraising effort and if I take them back now someone else can take them and sell them. (I did succumb and eat one peanut M&M, but then stopped myself before I kept going - so slap on the hand, but keep moving forward)
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:03 pm

good on you dee- what a wonderful show of commitment and self control :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Puffer » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:28 pm

I am too weak - I can't take the pledge (and I am eating a cadbury creme egg while I read this :oops: )
Puffer

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:52 am

lol thats ok christina, its not for everyone- some people arent ready to eliminate certain foods althogether. im finding it hard already! the first thing i thought of when i woke up this morning- this is no joke- was chocolate! so i grunted and carried on about it.

it was also hard watching the choccie temptation on the biggest loser too :(
kate_turner2000

Postby Sassygirl » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:32 pm

I Michelle will not let a morsel of chocolate confectionary touch my lips until Easter Sunday 8th April 2007. I will stay strong and will remind myself that i do not need any stinkin' chocolate before then. I will imagine how sweet and creamy the chocolate will taste on Easter Sunday. I will appreciate it more then, instead of now. I will come to this forum for support with this pledge and if i break my promise to everyone here- and more importantly myself, then i will confess my sins here.
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Next

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge