Free Newsletter

welcome to my tips corner

Share your weight loss tips here

Moderator: Moderators

welcome to my tips corner

Postby reena » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:42 am

hello everyone here r some tips which keeps you fit
1_always drink little warm water
2_after everymeal just wait for 30 min and then drink hot cup of water.
3_ginger tea believe me its manific for weight loss.
4_two three cups of nettle tea which is very good for womens and high in iron.it also control your sugar level and much much more.....
5_do wallk in style of models .
i have more tips which i share later hope you people like my tips if you any questions let me know believe me i followed these tips and when i was pregnant i gained just just 3 kg which is my baby weight.
good luck
reena

Postby Mummyof3 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:24 am

thanks for that, gotta try some ginger tea :wink:
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION*

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Mummyof3

Postby reena » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:24 am

thanks for ginger tea you have to add one little peace of ginger in one cup of water and boil it with tea bag for 5 min its better to cover it the tea is ready if u want to add milk u can or u can drink without milk also good luck
reena

Postby mimosa8 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:40 am

good tips. will try the nettle tea. I dont eat red meat.

Great idea.

And the ginger is great too. i agree. add it to food too, ive had it with weetbix its nice with a little honey too.

or ginger honey and milk ..

Warming..
mimosa8

Postby reena » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:05 am

thanks memosa8 well i am not talking about red meat i am talking about meal yes you r right ginger with honey ooh its a very good medicine for cough if u have cough just take one table spoon of fresh ginger joice and mix it with half tea spoon of honey and take it directly you can see the difference.
and yes ginder milk is also very energatic it gives energy to pregnant womens have a nice time bye
reena

Re: welcome to my tips corner

Postby reena » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:06 pm

heres another tip drink several times a day warm glass of water with one table spoon of lemon juice and honey vry affective for weight losing.thanks
reena

Postby zoe » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:56 pm

Hi

Just wondering what the hot cup of water 30 mins after meals is supposed to do and where the idea comes from?

also, what does 'walk in styles of models' mean? Sorry if it is obvious...
Have the courage to act on your dreams - leave behind you the internal forces that hold you back.

zoe

Postby Carlos » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:14 am

What does drinking hot water do instead of drinking cold water? Burn my gums, making me not want to eat??? :D
http://www.weightloss.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13874&p=145759#p145759

Start: 135kg
Current: 85kg
Goal: 75kg
Carlos

Postby reena » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:41 pm

good joke but the answer is that when u drink hot water after every meal it really helps to digest ur food easily and yes all the fats in the meal will come out through ur urine notice whn u drink more and more hot water it really cleans ur belly and u feel relax after doing urine chinese drink hot water instead of soft drinks for example whn u eat some thing cold whn it goes into ur stomach it have to warm first and then it starts digest whn u drink hot or warm water it really help if u do not want to drink hot water then continue wd cold water no problem its my tips not only for u for all the members so in joy ur life and be positive its another tip thanks
reena

Postby chutiya » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Did I eat alot today already? so Im 17year old girl who has the highest appetite in the world, thankfully with my small bone frame, Im 5'3, 120(toned)lbs. but i want to be thin so I jog 50minutes five days a week and eat around 1000kcal-1200kcal. but today, I was soo hungry and I couldn't sleep(i know sleeping is neccesary) because I had to do some project for school so at 2AM, I started eating. so here's my breakfst.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link in signature removed.
chutiya

Postby artg » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 pm

I read somewhere that if you drink really cold water, your body will use up "extra" calories to it warm it in your stomach. But your point about hot water helping digest at meals makes sense. Good tips
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link in signature removed.
artg

Postby hbrandon083 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Hello Friends..
The best way to lose weight is to have a healthy diet and include at least 30 minute of physical exercise/activity in your routine. A healthy diet means a diet which is natural, personalized, doesn't contain any food-supplements/medicines, doesn't keep you hungry, has all the essential nutrients for your body and still makes you lose weight.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advertising link. Please refer to forum rules.
hbrandon083

Postby crazystamina » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:10 am

Here are some weight loss tips.

Tip #1
Drink lots of water. If the tap is an excuse of not drinking then read on. Much of the debate revolving around the quality of water is from the companies that produce bottled water for their own profit. The standardization of the quality of tap water isn’t the same as it is with bottled water. The regulatory agency for tap water is the government and it would be in their best interest to provide the population with clean tap water.

Tip #2
Don’t skip meals. Skipping meals slows down the metabolic process whereas consuming increases it. A fluctuation with the metabolic process leads you to conserve calories which eventually turns into fats.

Tip #3
Carry an eating bible. You should monitor your diet and track down you caloric intake. With a simple notebook it would be easy to track down your consumption and analyse the consumption afterwards.

Tip #4
Eat smaller meals throughout the day rather than larger meals. If you eat small throughout the day your metabolism will stay at a higher rate and you won’t feel as hungry.

Tip #5
Exercise frequently. Exercising increases your metabolism and allows you to burn off more fat. A good excercise program in the evening before dinner results in more fat loss as the metabolism is increased.
Last edited by court on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed advertising link
crazystamina

Postby Kye20 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Thanks reena for sharing your tips, love your ideas
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam removed
Kye20

Postby nonijuice » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:52 pm

reena wrote:hello everyone here r some tips which keeps you fit
1_always drink little warm water
2_after everymeal just wait for 30 min and then drink hot cup of water.
3_ginger tea believe me its manific for weight loss.
4_two three cups of nettle tea which is very good for womens and high in iron.it also control your sugar level and much much more.....
5_do wallk in style of models .
i have more tips which i share later hope you people like my tips if you any questions let me know believe me i followed these tips and when i was pregnant i gained just just 3 kg which is my baby weight.
good luck

I have a question, why warm water? it really does not sate my thirst at all!
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed
nonijuice

Next

Return to Home Grown Tips