It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Free Newsletter

COME WASH CLEAN AND RELAX YOUR BRAIN HERE

Share your weight loss tips here

Moderator: Moderators

COME WASH CLEAN AND RELAX YOUR BRAIN HERE

Postby reena » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:31 pm

HELLO EVERYONE TODAY I AM GOING TO GIVE U A VERY SIMPLE AND VERY IMPORTANT TIP HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
OK LETS START HAVE U EVER THOUGHT THAT WE PEOPLE ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT OUR WHOLE BODY BUT WE MISS ONE IMPORTED THING THATS OUR BRAIN YES ITS ALSO VERY IMPORTED TO CLEAN OUR BRAIN TRY THIS ONES U FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WT U HAVE TO DO IS-------
JUST RELAX AND LAY DOWN STRAIGHT ON CARPET OR BED WT U LIKE GIVE GAP IN UR LEGS AND PUT UR ARMS A PIT SIDE THE INNER SIDE UP CLOSE UR EYES AAAAAAH.
AFTER THAT TRY NOT TO THINK ANYTHING U JUST CLOSE UR EYES AND LOOK AT UR NOSE BUT IN CLOSE POSITION NOW JUST GIVE MESSAGE TO UR BRAIN THAT U DO NOT WANT TO THING ANYTHING JUST RELAX ITS REALLY IMPORTED THAT DO NOT THING ANYTHING DURING WASHING UR BRAIN ITS HARD BUT IF U DO IT EVEN FOR 15 SECOND U GOT IT .
NOW FEEL LIKE U CLEANING UR BRAIN U WASHING ALL THE BAD THINGS OUT AND HAVING ALL THE POSITIVE ENERGIES FROM GOD AND FROM NOW U R STARTING A NEW LIFE A LIFE WITHOUT WORRIES WITHOUT HATENESS FULL OF JOY DO IT AS LONG AS U LIKE BELIEVE ME U REALLY FEEL GOOD AND LET ME KNOW U LIKE IT OR NOT.
reena

Return to Home Grown Tips