It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Free Newsletter

just saying hi

Share your weight loss tips here

Moderator: Moderators

just saying hi

Postby wicked76 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:56 pm

hi to you all i have just started km on the 14.6.08 finding it a bit tough but am walking lots and trying to keep my self busy. i love the shakes and have just been in touch with pharmacy in wangaratta and have ordered some meals thru them as my chemmart dosent sell them cant wait to they arrive my hardest thing bout eating is what to eat!! if any1 has some simple but approving meals out there can u let me know thanks.. :)
wicked76

Re: just saying hi

Postby shelbel » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:44 pm

Hi!!

I dont know much(or anything) about KM, but maybe try the diet section, i think there was a thread about Kate Morgan there somewhere!! Anyway, just wanted to wish you all the best on your journey! Walking is a great form of exercise and fantasic for clearing the head too! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:50 pm

Here's the link for the Kate Morgan thread. There are some other posts on KM, but at 31 pages this one seems to be the most popular.

Welcome to the forum Wicked76! And good luck with your weight loss journey. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Time4me » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:33 pm

Hi

I'm into my 3rd week of KM and have lost 3kg so far. Am really pleased as I'm not doing much exercise and it seems to be working anyway. :D I find it really easy to follow and since the first couple of days haven't been hungry at all. I do have a chocolate tooth though and was really good the first week but have weakened recently. Must get back on track because if I stay away from it for a few days I don't get those cravings.

Anyone else on medication while they are doing KM? I've been on steroids for nearly a year as pregnancy doesn't agree with me but now that my baby is 7 months old I've been able to start cutting back on my dosage and hopefully the weight will start to drop too.

I'll keep an eye on this forum for any tips.

Thanks!
Time4me

Return to Home Grown Tips