It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:23 am

Free Newsletter

Info. Needed On MMA Fitness & Nutrition

Share your weight loss tips here

Moderator: Moderators

Info. Needed On MMA Fitness & Nutrition

Postby Jelly » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:41 am

Hi Everybody,
I’m new to this message board. Actually I was here for some information from you people. MMA is my passion and I looking for an honest place on the net where I can get good information on MMA fitness and nutrition. I want to learn about the value of advanced workout routines, nutritional basics for fighters, pre and post training fundamentals, and important new research findings for MMA athletes. Could anyone help me? Thanks!
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed.
Jelly

Re: Info. Needed On MMA Fitness & Nutrition

Postby sunny_leone » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:14 am

Hi, welcome to this board. I can help in your matter. I have searched information on the same topic before. I know about a good source called [DELETED SPAM LINK]. It is a premium source for information on Mixed Martial Arts fitness and nutrition. I’m sure you will get all that you want. If it doesn’t work then please let know I will tell you another source by net search.

All the best!
Last edited by CronicBadger on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Jelly, Sunny_Leone and some others are tag-team spammers. One setting up the question, the other answering with spam.
sunny_leone

Return to Home Grown Tips