It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:46 pm

Free Newsletter

Rewards for reaching goals!

Share your weight loss tips here

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Re:

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 21, 2008 9:57 pm

yellowroses wrote:
laura wrote:I'll reward myself with a tatoo :P when I reach 60 kg.

oooo I LOVE that idea!! I've been attempting to get up the courage to get a tattoo myself, either a butterfly (for transformation), or an hourglass cat (coz they're pretty). If I cant afford a car when I reach my goal, then I'll just get a tattoo :)

Thanks laura!!

LOL. Maybe I should reward myself for getting to goal by getting my tat removed! I'm starting to get a bit bored with it and it looks a little out of place with my new look.
EvilWombatQueen

Re:

Postby HappyBella55 » Fri May 23, 2008 2:57 pm

HappyBella55 wrote:My rewards:

73kgs - new swimmers - (yikes :) )
71kgs - a new hair do
68kgs - make-up
64kgs - a nice dress (maxi type)
60kgs - A facial, manicure, pedicure, massage (a day at a day spa)

Will assess how I look at 60kgs. My ultimate goal weight is 55kgs (that's middle of a healthy BMI for me)

55kgs - a day with a stylist (my sis has promised to pay for me on the condition that I reach this weight) and get a new wardrobe.

Well well well...did I stick to my rewards list....kinda :lol:

I did get a new pair of swimmers, but all other rewards fell through. I totally forgot that I made this rewards list.

Last week even before I reached goal I went on a huge shopping spree because I was still wearing clothes sized 10-14 and they were swimming on me. And my sis did pay for a westfield stylist. I got her for 2 hours & she helped me choose colours and looks that suit my new figure, worth every penny (well my sisters :P ).
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Re: Rewards for reaching goals!

Postby Carley » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:16 pm

My rewards:
90 kilos: A new haircut
85 kilos: Go out to dinner with hubby and no kids
80 kilos: New shoes
75 kilos: Full body massage
70 kilos: A shopping spree
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Postby E J » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:08 pm

i made goals for my loss, for every 3kgs lost, but i ver stuck to them i have lost 7kgs and didnt reward my self wth my rewards, so i went and got my my hair washed and strightned as a treat and im looking to get my nails done next week as another reward... but like so many others my main goal is a shopping spree and a day spay pamer session with my best mate who has always got to her goal, i have just ver 10kgs to go so shes waiting for me
E J

Postby MZTEGN » Sun May 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Okay I am rehashing an old thread so I hope this isn't against the rules but I think it's better then creating another one.

I have given myself some goals so I thought I'd share!

STart weight - 135kg's :(
1st goal; 130kg's - get a mani & pedi (I'm getting one this weekend so no more until I've dropped 5kg's)
2nd goal; 125kg's - get my hair redyed
3rd goal; 120kg's - new bra's & undies !
4th goal; 110kg's - family pics with my brothers for my mummy (to fat for them ATM!)
5th goal; 95kg's - start planning my wedding :) and trying on dresses!!!
6th goal; maintain low-mid 90's for 5 weeks - speak to doctor about duromine to keep losing a bit more
7th goal; maintain the lifestyle & weightloss for as long as possible.

Here's hoping they are realistic goals! I'd love to hear other people's goals, it seems this forum is a bit quoted then it used to be!
MZTEGN

Postby Pav » Wed May 23, 2012 5:01 pm

FTFY
MZTEGN wrote:7th goal; maintain the lifestyle & weightloss for the rest of my life

In all seriousness though, those goals are very realistic. As long as the changes you make to achieve these goals are also sustainable and realistic then you will definitely get there!
Pav

Postby misk » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 pm

I've found i'm saving alot of money by eating healthier and not eating out so many times a week or buying lunches so I have been rewarding myself for every kilo :P BUT i rewarded myself with things to help me with my weight loss - I bought a bike, a kayak, two pairs of new Nike and Adidas runners. I need alot of motivation to keep going and I find having something to look forward to gets me through each week and breaks it down.

I started two months ago and have one month left till we go on a cruise, that's been my BIG motivator/reward, I'm hoping to have lost 10kgs by the cruise :) Nothing like a holiday to get you motivated!
misk

Previous

Return to Home Grown Tips