It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:39 am

Free Newsletter

The Best Way To Lose Weight!

Share your weight loss tips here

Moderator: Moderators

The Best Way To Lose Weight!

Postby stevo1 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:24 pm

The best way to lose weight quickly is a strategy that combines a range of principles to help your body burn fat fast. If you are serious about finding the quickest way to lose weight, here is your answer!

If you are willing to use this strategy every day for 3-4 weeks, you will be amazed at how quickly you will lose weight!

I have called the best way to lose weight fast the ‘Maximum Fat-loss Protocol’. It involves a number of simple steps that when followed can literally turn your body into a 24hr-a-day fat burning machine!

Once you understand some basic human physiology, the reason why it is the best way to lose weight becomes clear.

It really is the quickest way to lose weight!

The 4 steps in the ‘Maximum Fat-loss Protocol’ are as follows: Here's how to lose weight quickly using the 'Maximum Fat-loss Protocol':

1. Wake up and take a thermogenic (XLR8 Thermogenic is a good example)

2. Exercise for 30-60 minutes

3. Wait 20-30 minutes

4. Have breakfast

Even though it is so simple, it really is the best way to lose weight! Obviously morning exercise may not suit some people so we will also examine an alternative option, which can achieve the same result.

Here's how it works:

When we wake up in the morning our blood glucose (blood sugar) level tends to be low (unless we’ve had a midnight snack!). Our metabolism also tends to be low at this time of the day. When we take a thermogenic, our blood level of free fatty acids increases and our metabolism is given a boost.

Now we have created an environment in our body whereby our blood sugar level is low and our blood fat level is high.

The second step involves exercising for 30-60 minutes. The exercise should be aerobic in nature. This means it may be walking, swimming, cycling, boxing, rowing, participating in an aerobics class or exercising on a cross-trainer.

The exercise should be performed at a moderate level of intensity; enough so your heart rate and breathing rate increase but not so much that your muscles start burning from the accumulation of lactic acid.

Exercising at a moderate level of intensity means that your body can use either fat or carbohydrate as a fuel source and since your blood sugar level will be low and your blood fat level will be high, a greater amount of fat will be used as fuel during the exercise session.

If you exercise at a higher level of intensity a greater proportion of carbohydrate will be used as a fuel. Since your blood glucose will be low already, performing high intensity exercise will force it to become even lower still resulting in you becoming extremely hypoglycaemic (low blood sugar). This may cause you to feel nauseous, dizzy and shaky.

The third step involves waiting 20-30 minutes before having breakfast. As a result of taking the thermogenic and exercising, your metabolism will remain elevated for quite some time after the exercise session has finished. An elevated metabolism means your body burns fuel at a faster rate.

Since your blood glucose level will still be low and your blood fat level will still be high post-exercise, you will keep burning fat during this 20-30 minute window. If you make the mistake of having breakfast immediately after the session your blood glucose level will rise, inducing an insulin spike, which will stop fat burning. It is best to get home after your exercise session, have a shower and get changed before having breakfast.

After waiting 20-30 minutes have breakfast. It is best not to wait longer than that because cortisol will start to rise. Cortisol is the most catabolic hormone in the body, which means it will break down muscle if it increases too much. A loss of muscle will slow your metabolism. That is why it is the best way to lose weight fast.

As was mentioned earlier, exercising in the morning before breakfast may not suit some people. Accordingly, you can modify the best way to lose weight fast and still achieve the same outstanding results by manipulating your exercise session no matter what time of the day you exercise. All you need to do is perform some resistance exercise (weight training) before your aerobic exercise.

The weight training will deplete your body of it’s blood glucose because it is a high intensity form of exercise, which means when the aerobic exercise is performed after it fat will be used almost exclusively.

Here's how to lose weight quickly if you can’t perform the standard ‘Maximum Fat-loss Protocol’:

1. Take a thermogenic before your workout
( XLR8 Thermogenic is a good example)

2. Perform a resistance training workout

3. Perform 20-30 minutes of aerobic exercise

4. Wait 20-30 minutes

5. Have your next meal

Performing either version of the ‘Maximum Fat-loss Protocol’ at least 5 days a week is truly the quickest way to lose weight, especially if you combine it with a suitable nutritional plan. Try it yourself and prepare to be amazed at the results you achieve. It really is the best way to lose weight fast!
Steve Smith

To get your free e-book, which shows you how to lose all the weight you want in the next 90 days, click here: http://www.quick-weight-loss-principles.com/support-files/lose-weight-in-90-days.pdf

For heaps of free articles and weight-loss information, please visit: http://www.quick-weight-loss-principles.com
stevo1

Re: The Best Way To Lose Weight!

Postby Kye20 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Thanks for the great tips, although what works for everyone is different, i know ill be sure to try out your methods and im sure some members will benefit
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam removed
Kye20

Postby stevo1 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:06 am

Great stuff! Please let me know how you go.

I do a fair bit of work helping natural bodybuilders with their contest prep and I am fascinated by how the body is able to change its composition.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any solid science on this approach so it is all completely theoretical! However, the anecdotal results speak for themselves. I get the guys to have a DEXA (dual-energy x-ray absorbiometry) scan 1 week out from a show and generally they can get to around 2-3% body fat by following fundamental principles, which includes, nutrition, exercise and supplementation. I even had one guy achieve a 1% body fat but he is a bit of a genetic freak. These tests are supposed to be accurate but I honestly don't really know if they are. Mind you, I also do skin fold tests on the guys and there does seem to be a correlation even if the DEXA percentages are a bit out.

Even though these guys get pretty lean, I sometimes have trouble getting their last bit of water out so they tend to hold a bit of fluid, particularly in their legs, so I'm trying a few strategies this year with sodium loading/depletion in combination with some herbal diuretics and we'll see how we go.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Cheers,

Steve.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Links removed. Please refer to forum rules.
stevo1

Postby court » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:21 am

Stevo - My fiance competes in MMA (Brazilian Ju Jitsu and Kickboxing) and is always tryin to waterload/ drop weight before comps. I think he is 8 -10% BF (shakes fist) and very muscualr but has trouble getting under 72kgs (74 with his uniform on which he gets weighed in)....last fight he tried to eat limited food the two days before but he was exhausted come fight day and he burned out very quickly - i would be interested in any tips you have regarding this! He is only 175cm i think so not tall...he has comfortably been around 70kgs in the past :roll:
court

Postby stevo1 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Hey Court,

I am a big fan of MMA and have boxed for years.

Personally, I don't think your BF should be depleting too close to an event because it has a dramatic impact on energy levels as he discovered. I can't be certain, but a technique I think most of the pro MMA guys use is this:

If the weigh-in is a few days before his bout I suggest getting down to weight the week before, then doing a mild carb depletion and immediately after the weigh in, loading up on carbs! When Lessnar fights I can guarantee he weighs a lot more than 265!

Here's a few tips for your BF in order to get down to weight:

1. Use the Maximum Fat-Loss Protocol as outlined
2. Plan every meal
3. Eat 5-6 times a day
4. Have protein with every meal
5. Only have rice or vegetables and a couple of pieces of fruit as carb sources (no bread, pasta or any wheat-based proucts at all)
6. Allow at least 6-8 weeks to get down to weight depending on what he weighs in the lead up to the event. Most guys try to drop weight too fast and lose condition, muscle mass and strength, which all have a negative impact on performance.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Steve.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevo1

Postby court » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 pm

thanks steve ill pass the info on! unfortunately for a lot of the fights he is doing weigh in is on the day just before the fight! he just has to get his weight down beforehand using your techniques im afraid!
thanks again :)
p.s. where can we get more info on thermogenics?? i dont really know much about them! would they help me drop this last 5kgs! :? :cry:
court

Postby stevo1 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Hey Court,

I suggest doing a Google search for 'best thermogenics' or 'top fat burners' to find out more about them.

However, please keep in mind they are definitely not magic pills and there are some contra-indications to be aware of too! The foundation principles for weight loss are always nutrition and exercise. However, certain supplements like thermogenics or glucose disposal agents may be able to help speed up the process slightly. They may help you lose the extra 5 kilos, however, examine your nutritional habits first and see if you can do some tweaking there as well.

If you like, add your current nutritional plan to this post and I'll have a look at it and see if there are any areas for improvement. It may also give some visitors to the forum some useful tips too.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Steve.

P.S. For your BF, if the weight-in is at least 12 hours before the fight he will definitely benefit from carb-loading before the event.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevo1

Postby smithk0071 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:35 pm

There are Two Best Way For The Lose Weight.First is Diet and Second is Exercise.When You do the Combination of this Both Things Then You can get the 100% Result of it.You Have to keep the Control on the Food.You Have to avoid the Food From Which You are Getting More FAT and Oily Food.You Have to Take More Water as Possible as You can Get.You Must have to Take More Salad in The Food.You can Take More Green Leafy Vegetable in the Salad You can also Take a Fresh Fruits.You Must Have to Do the Work out for the At least 20 to 30 Minutes once in a Day.You can Do the aerobics,Jogging,Walking,Skipping Etc.
Last edited by court on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed advertising link
smithk0071

Return to Home Grown Tips