It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:41 am

Free Newsletter

10 Effective Tips For Fast Weight Loss

Share your weight loss tips here

Moderator: Moderators

10 Effective Tips For Fast Weight Loss

Postby namktqs » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Tips for fast weight loss are a dime a dozen, which ones actually help? I have lost tons of weight and kept tons of weight (40 pounds) off for quite a long time.
I have got first hand experience on fast easy weight loss that I can share with you
Tips for fast weight loss:
1) Avoid Trans fats. There is nothing good about them, there is always a supplement. Use it.
2) Listen to nobody but yourself, you know your goals and others don't pay attention to you. Not them.
3) Set realistic goals. Realistic meaning goals you believe you can achieve. Not typical goals.
4) It sounds ridiculous, but video games can help you lose weight. I did it because I never thought of food. Books help too.
5) Identify the ideal weight you're striving for. For fast natural weight loss this is a must.
6) Get a nutrition book that helps you understand what is good to eat and what is not.
7) Establish great patterns that will help you eat well and work with you as you achieve your goal.
8) Sleep well 8 hours a night is ideal. At least.
9) Know your daily calorie limit so you know how to change it. When you get the nutrition book.
10) When you set a goal, do it. As simple as that, commit to it. Before you know it you'll be shedding unwanted pounds daily.
What Exactly makes fast natural weight loss work? When you boil it down to character traits, a person must be disciplined, committed and determined. You deserve and owe it to yourself to get informed beyond quick tips.
And you can start by grabbing one of the best books on nutrition on the market right now Nutrition Book
for more infor mation click here!
[link removed]
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not sign up purely to create traffic for your site.
namktqs

Re: 10 Effective Tips For Fast Weight Loss

Postby snappy1 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Eat fruits, vegetables and nuts to cater your cravings
Plan your meals according to the time you are hungry.
Do not avoid any food. You can eat anything but with in limits.
Substitute your rice, pasta, bread & potato use veggies and salad.
Drink lots of water to keep you hydrated and feeling refreshed.
Enjoy your protein meal by mixing vanilla protein powder with yogurt, fruit, and other natural low GI food sources to help make them more enticing. Mixing things up a little will make it easier with your eating plan.
Reduce your calorie intake gradually.
Keep your portion sizes simple. Eat 5-6 small courses instead of 3 big courses of meals every day.
Add variety to your meals. Try different healthy cuisines.
Have a pot luck party. Plan a ‘bring & share’ food party with low calorie, low GI, salad foods. Happy healthy eating folks
snappy1

Postby conanedo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:26 pm

birch2 wrote:I would add tip number 11

Drink lots of water! Water will help you to eliminate all harmful materials out of your body

how many do you suggest? i read at some books, i should drink 5 liters , that so hard :(
Last edited by CronicBadger on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed commercial link.
conanedo

Postby AbelAbbot » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:36 pm

A weight loss tip needs to be something you'll actually do for it to work, right? So, I'd like to share some of the easiest and most effective weight loss tips that have helped me to achieve and maintain weight loss. According to me eating sensible snacks between smaller meals will stave off hunger and keep your blood sugar at a good level and prevent this type of situation. In fact, studies in recent years have shown that eating several small meals a day instead of three large ones is better for your health and helps your weight loss by keeping your metabolism revved up and to become more active in your daily life does not necessarily mean to sweat in the gym. Choose physical activities that you like and try to spend more time each week in these activities incorporate more activity in your daily life.
AbelAbbot

Postby annahill » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Eat slowly so that you can get a feeling that you have had enough food and your tummy is full. Eat slowly and fully relish the taste.

Soft drinks cannot benefit you in any way. They contain 150 empty calories, so if you substitute one bottle of soft drink with water each day, it will do wonders for you. It will enable you to lose about 16 lbs per year.

Don’t depend upon fat burning diet supplements. They wont go a long way in helping you sustain your reduced kilos.
annahill

Postby Sarah91 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Thanks guys for sharing these tips for fast weight loss. Eating plenty of vegetable and fruits is another way to lose weight easily. In one week time, I tried to eat only fruits and vegetables ( no meat, bread, ice cream, etc) and believe me I lost 10 pounds. But after that my cravings go high so instead I go back to my normal diet which is to eat in moderation and of course daily exercise.
Sarah91

Return to Home Grown Tips