It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:07 pm

Free Newsletter

Simple Tip To Lose Inches From Your Waistline

Share your weight loss tips here

Moderator: Moderators

Simple Tip To Lose Inches From Your Waistline

Postby patrickkallie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:17 pm

One simple thing that you can do to lose inches from your waistline is to wear a abdominal support belt. I wear it every time I work out. It holds everything in and it helps burn more fat in that area. My advice is to stay away from those stimulation ab belts because they are expensive and they flat out don't work.

I noticed a difference in the first week of wearing it.
patrickkallie

Re: Simple Tip To Lose Inches From Your Waistline

Postby CronicBadger » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 am

Personal anecdotes don't hold much water around here. I'd be interested to know the science behind the support belt burning more fat. If it's just because it keeps the area warm, then why not exercise in a few extra layers of clothing? I don't think there's any doubt the device will take the strain off saggy muscles so they can tighten up... but as for actual loss of fat from the area where they are worn? Hmm.
CronicBadger

Re: Simple Tip To Lose Inches From Your Waistline

Postby AbelAbbot » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:58 pm

According to my experience right diet can show desirable results within four weeks. Avoid refined ,oily and fatty foods. A vegetarian diet is considered to be very helpful to reduce truncal obesity. The simplest and the most effective way of reducing the waist size, there are several other yoga postures which can be beneficial.
AbelAbbot

Return to Home Grown Tips