It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Free Newsletter

Weight Loss Fast

Share your weight loss tips here

Moderator: Moderators

Weight Loss Fast

Postby weihome » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:40 pm

hello admin, i want to ask for permission prior to the admin to share tips on fast weight loss. I took this article from here. if this is annoying, please delete it.

I found a good article to lose weight fast... I take this article at [Link deleted]

But I want to share here...because I think it will useful for the other too

If you're ready to weight loss fast, you should have the determination to fight and not give up easily. Because the first 3 days will be the most difficult thing, but then it will be easier. And if you combine with exercise and a healthy eating plan, you can see amazing results and drastic. According to rumors there are 4 to be done. But this could work for you.

Weight Loss Fast Tips #1 : Drinking Water

Make sure you always carry a water bottle everywhere you go at any time. Urinating several times a day means you are getting enough water intake. It can also be useful to improve the skin and your mood.

Weight Loss Fast Tips #2 : Make a Note.

Try making a fitness journal. Please bring a small journal wherever you go. Then you write your activities, such as what foods you already eaten, exercise has been done, your mood, or whatever it may be associated with your goals. It is useful to conduct research in the future, when you feel it does not work, you can see whether is a shortage or a fault there.

Besides, you can insert sizes that you see, so you can see progress of your self.

Weight Loss Fast Tips #3 : Morning Program

weight loss fast
As we all know that every morning we always crave foods like waffles, blueberry, and others. All you have to remember that you currently are on stage to lose weight. You must create the program and the question, whether the food is decent to eat? It's up to you.
But if you try to be in your path and want your fast weight loss program achieve the goal, you probably will reject foods that can hinder you to achieve your goals. To facilitate your process, try to put your journal near your bed. So when you wake up in the morning, you will see and remember that it should not be done.

Weight Loss Fast Tips #4 : Take Some Exercises.

You can lose weight by dieting. But when combined with exercise, it can be amazing. Exercise provides many benefits. Indeed it is difficult, but when you "start" and "do", then it would be very nice. So, do not think and start. Your endorphins, a natural brain chemical that you feel good, which is released when you exercise, and so it worked out to provide a kind of high. Also you can get an effort to lose weight. If you can lose weight with diet alone, then you can get 2 times the speed of the combine with exercise.

So how to lose weight? You can perform the four tips above. If you feel these tips could be suitable for you, then try.
Last edited by CronicBadger on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link was removed. But since he was polite the message remains. Potential spammers could learn a good lesson in manners from this gentleman.
weihome

Re: Weight Loss Fast

Postby tony.rovere » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:19 am

There are others points to bring up that you touched on...

First of all, the benefits of drinking water. You mention to bring a bottle with you everywhere but one of the most amazing studies I have ever read stated that by drinking 16 ounces of water before a meal, you will consume 15% fewer calories at that meal. That can translate into saving several hundred calories a day, which can easily mean losing 2-4 a month just by drinking water.

As far your morning program is concerned the important thing to remember is that when it comes to obesity, the single most common denominator among people who are obese is that they skip breakfast. The key is to get a protein and fiber based breakfast that will help you build muscle yet at the same time keep you feeling fuller for a longer period so that you can avoid eating heavily throughout the day.

One of the best recommendations I could give you would be to get a package of your favorite oatmeal, add a tablespoon of peanut butter and 2/3 cup of water...then microwave. Once it is done add a handful of almonds and a handful of blueberries.

By doing this you create a breakfast powerhouse. Good protein, good fiber, good carbohydrate, good fat and plenty of antioxidants to ward off disease at the cellular level. That is the way to start your day.

Warm regards,

Tony Rovere
[Link removed]
Last edited by CronicBadger on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed. Advice is welcome, but advertising is deleted and the poster encouraged to purchase advertising space.
tony.rovere

Return to Home Grown Tips