It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:23 am

Free Newsletter

weight loss products

Share your weight loss tips here

Moderator: Moderators

weight loss products

Postby ProbioEK » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:29 am

After struggling with my weight problem for YEARS i can finally say that i have now found something that acutally works!! while i was loging in one morning a few weeks ago i saw the advert for Celebrity Slim meal replacement shakes, i reconigsed that girl from the first season of Biggest Looser Cat White and decided to give it a go. I have been on the program for 16day and i have lost a total of 7kg (4 in the first week and 3 in the next) thats a record for me-as i have had trouble in the past to loose 1kg- so my goal is 35kg in 12monts. I was a bit sceptical at first but i could just walk in to priceline and take one sachet off the shelf - i didn't have to commit to a week or more just invested about $10 on three different flavours - i think they are about $3.00 a sachet- and i LOVED the flavour!!! so now i just buy in a 7 day weekly pack. It tasted amazing and really fills you up., speaking from someone that has had a problem with 'a few extra kg' most of my life this product works perfectly for me, and fits into my lifestyle easily - which is really important as i still have to chase around after a 5 year old.

has anyone else tried Celebrity Slim or anything similar?

let me know - im always interested in new products that will help!

Elissa
single mum battling with weightloss!!!
ProbioEK

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:42 pm

its like the tony ferguson programme apparently. well done on the loss keep up the great work :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:06 pm

i've never tried them, but i'm glad it's working for you.. best of luck! :)
Mandie

Postby Chelle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:27 pm

I've never tried it. Glad that you have found somthing that works for you. Well done with the weight loss
Chelle

Postby Maraver » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:57 pm

Yes and they taste fine how many meals do you replace
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Re: weight loss products

Postby seal » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:25 am

I started on a meal replacement diet about 2 weeks ago. But found that I couldn't continue as I was allergic to one of the ingredients. I can't eat oranges and one of the ingredients is called Seville Orange. I even became a distributor of the product to save me some money but now I can even take the meal replacement products. But I can still take another one of their products that helps fights the cravings and it does the trick. I don't have cravings anymore.
My Reasons To Lose Weight

To be healthy
To be able to buy nice clothes
To be as sexy as friends have said I am
seal

Postby vogue_chic » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:55 pm

I'm thinking of trying fat blaster max....a friend of mine tried it, she lost 13 kilos in a month.
take a look at some of the reviews http://www.productreview.com.au/showite ... em_id=2844
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0OUPqf/]
[/url]
vogue_chic

Postby crusie » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:26 pm

hi folks,
I'm also planing to take these type of diets.Actually i am planing to take chefs diet which was suggested from my collague that it was worked to him.He suggested me bcz they are supplying the diet food according to doctor's precipatition.If any one have any idea plz let me know that and if u want to chk out the menus they are providing is i am expecting the replies ASAP.

Thanks/Regards,

Crusie
crusie

Postby anaksedang » Wed May 21, 2008 6:50 pm

Nice to see a product which works well on you. Most people are struggling to find a good diet supplement for them so you can consider yourself as a lucky person!
anaksedang

Postby tzad2000 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:11 am

Good to see that people are getting good results.

I did Admin Censored which is a similar program to Celebrity Slim or Tony Ferguson.
I lost 13 kilos post baby with a bit of walking & then lost the remaining 7kg with the Admin Censored program. It tasted great & I loved the variation in the shakes. Last week I was blending the shake mix with a bit on canned fruit & milk to make into a paste then mixing it into yogurt & muesli so i doesnt have to be shakes every day. You are only limited by your imagination.
If any one is interesed in shake/smoothie recipes or even muffin recipes using your shake mixes just send me a personal message.
START YOUR JOURNEY TO GREATER HEALTH TODAY!!
http://www.journey2greathealth.org
tzad2000

Postby sanchez » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Hi guys, i have tried the Celebrity Slim but i found it to be incrediably sweet and had a very strange underlying taste to them, do you know if the others are the same???
sanchez

Postby LilDevil » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:30 pm

sanchez wrote:Hi guys, i have tried the Celebrity Slim but i found it to be incrediably sweet and had a very strange underlying taste to them, do you know if the others are the same???

I found the same. I bought every one of every flavour and the only one that I could stand was the strawberry. The rest just tasted weird to me which was disappointing. I never bothered buying any more.

I've also tried Ultra Slim, which is the same thing but you buy a tub of the stuff instead of individual sachets, and you mix it with skim milk instead of water (I used Smarter White 2%) and found it tasted a lot better. But again, I could only stand the vanilla one... but I did stay on it for a month & lost 5kg.

Goal 1: Start - 27/03/08
Goal 2: Under 70kg - 30/05/08
Goal 3: 65kg
Goal 4: 60kg
Goal 5: Maintenance
LilDevil

Postby sherry40+ » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:49 pm

I'm on the Betty Baxter shakes, found them really yummy. Have to say I'm not following the diet strictly, as I found I need to have a descent breakfast. So I have porridge for breakfast which fills me up, the shake for morning tea, vegetables for lunch and a piece of meat and vegetables for dinner and that seems to be helping with the hunger problems.
If you get sick of the flavours (as I have found ALL shakes only have a few flavours), what I have been doing is with the vanilla shake is add the "Kicstart" supa flavour concentrate. And are they yummy, with flavours like passion-fruit, mango, lime just to name a few.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wV5w5se/]
[/url]
sherry40+

Postby mumof2under2 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 pm

hi, thats fantastic its working for you!, i have just started the Kate Morgan program and im finding it great. They have the shakes also, plus the soups and pre made meals. Keep me posted, i would love to see how it goes, i also am always wanting to know how these programs go! :D
mumof2under2

Postby tzad2000 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:49 am

From reading all these different postings here I have seen there are quite alot of shake diets out there. In response to Sharon40+ you said you were having porridge for breakfast then your shake for morning tea. You might find that your calorie intake is too high having that much in a short space of time. You could try making up your shake with a little less milk then adding some porridge(less than normal) to the mix & microwaving it. This way you have a porridge shake then just have a piece of fruit for morning tea. :D
START YOUR JOURNEY TO GREATER HEALTH TODAY!!
http://www.journey2greathealth.org
tzad2000

Next

Return to Home Grown Tips