It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:42 pm

Free Newsletter

Fairycakes food diary.

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Fairycakes food diary.

Postby fairycakes » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:09 am

Today:- (I got some new scales last night thatgo up in 1gm increments)
I weighed in at 63.1kgs this morning.....but I am completely BLOATED out of my mind after having a large bowl of cabbage/sprouts and other veggies last night for dinner.....will have to cut down the veggies for a few days I think!! So I think I may weigh a bit less (plus I havn't been to the loo for about 7 days!!! :shock: think it is because of the large amount of fluids (shakes, soups ) that I am having, hence the veggies last night!!! So I would probably be a bit lighter if I could go!!

BFAST:- Strawberry meditrim shake with ice
tea and skim.

LUNCH:-Meditrim choc banana shake
Pear
12 almonds
water
DINNER:- 1 lean very thin chicken breast
1 can of pumpkin soup
diet jelly
water/low joule soft drink.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnxqJvT/]
[/url]
fairycakes

Postby fairycakes » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:21 pm

TUE 26th AUGUST

BAAADDD DAY!!!!

Ok well I guess it wasn't too bad!
BFAST:-Meditrim shake
Cup of tea with skim
MORN TEA:- small piece of cheese (laughing cow triangle light and a small mainland shape thing)

LUNCH:-Meditrim shake
pear
12 almonds
bowl of sultana bran/skim milk
tea/diet cordial

THIS IS WHERE IT ALL WENT OUT THE WINDOW:_
DINNER:- Pasta with carbonara sauce (not too fatty though)
small packet of tiny teddys
rocky road chocolate (half the block) :twisted: :shock: :evil: :cry:
So no more treatie days until next week!!!

Back on the wagon tomorrow!!
[/url]
fairycakes

Postby fairycakes » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:26 pm

WEDNESDAY 27th AUGUST

BFAST:-Strawberry meditrim shake
3 almonds
cup of tea/skim

Mtea-10 almonds

LUNCH:-meditrim choc banana shake
laughing cow light cheese triangle
water

DINNER:-
1 thin chicken breast
2 slices lean leg ham
slice light cheese
1 can pumpkin soup
diet jelly
squirt of no fat cream
diet soft drink
tea/skim
Better day, but I should have had more for lunch....I was running around all day sorting a million things out so kind of didn't have change to stop and eat :roll:
I feel like I am retaining fluid after the pasta, so hopefully It will all come out soon!!!!
[/url]
fairycakes

Postby fairycakes » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:09 pm

Hi everyone!! I havn't posted for about a week due to being reeeaally busy doing a two week stint as a clinical teacher for the first year div 1 nurses who are out on their first placement in a hospital (Up to the second week now so it's almost over!!) I am doing 5 days a week and have been soooo tired that I havn't had the energy to post!!! The good bit is though, I have lost 2 kilos over the last 10 days.....I think it's due to the stress of clinical teaching for the first time!!! Plus I know this is bad, but I don't get much time to eat during the day, so I have basically been having my shake for breakfast, and some almonds (about 15-20) as nibblies during the day. Then when I get home I have just been having a can of veggie soup and 2 wraps with light hommous and light ham/salad! And during the day I am constantly walking around the huge hospital all day!! So I am weighing in at about 62.5 this weekend. Fri night after work I got home and did all the housework (about 2 hrs worth!) and then sat down for the first time all week and had 4 slices of pizza!!!! and some wine:) I didn't feel guilty though as I had hardly been eating during the week! Last night we made dad a roast for fathers day (lean steak, baked potatoes not in oil, veggies, pumpkin etc) so it was a low fat version and pretty healthy! Then we had some chocolate cake and light ice cream. So I have had my treaties for sure this weekend!! Back on to the plan today though, and I am hoping for another good loss this week seeing that I'll probably be doing the same as last week I.e walking around all day heaps and not getting time to eat!!! Fri I'll be celebrating the end of clinical teaching!! Fish and chips all round I think!!!:)
[/url]
fairycakes

Postby fairycakes » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:19 am

Hi everyone!! Back again....naughty me hasn't posted for a while!! I have been sooo busy again with getting back to work and also trying to get all of my holiday stuff sorted out.

I have been somehow dropping the weight really easily in the past few weeks:) I am now down to 62kg, but I think I am actually less since at the moment the dreaded 'Auntie Florrie' (yes that time of the month) is here, so I feel like I am retaining fluid and I feel really bloated. I am sooooo happy that I am now 62kg (prob more like 61.5! though).

Maybe it is because I have increased my protein?
So today:-

BFAST-1 meditrim caramel shake,cup of tea with skim.
MTEA-12 almonds
LUNCH-1 meditrim shake
DINNER:- 1 can farmhouse vegetable soup
2 corn wraps with light philly, light ham and salad

TREAT:-1 skinny cow icypole (these are new and only 80 cals and yum...no sugar added:)

I am reaaallly hoping I can get to 61kg or even 60kg in the 3.5 weeks before I leave for my holiday!!
[/url]
fairycakes

Postby fairycakes » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:26 pm

Hello everyone! I am back from my overseas holiday....it is nice to be back home from the USA!! The food was yummy mmmmm!!! I was pretty good....had fruit for breakky most days or yoghurt. Had some naughty things that I would NEVER have when not on holidays...but that is what holidays are for:)
Before I left I was about 63kgs and now I am back I am hovering between 63.5 and 64kgs......not that bad really, I was expecting more! But I guess we walked around so much everyday (prob 10 hrs a day of good pace walking) that I think I counteracted the food:)
Anyway...back on the heathy eating now!! Would like to get to at least 62kgs before Christmas, so I need to loose 1.5-2kgs....maybe more if I am lucky!
So todays food:-

Bfast:- strawberry meditrim shake...yum!
snack: 12 almonds
lunch:-chocolate meditrim shake
snack:- 3 radishes dipped in 1 tablespoon of light hommous dip.
dinner:-home made veggie soup-(chicken stock, 2 carrots, 2 celery sticks, some cabbage, 1 leek, 1 onion, 1 tin tomatoes, capsicum)
2 corn mountain bread wraps filled with light ham, low fat philly, and salad
diet jelly
glass of white wine
Approx calories as per calorie king= 920
exercise= 1 hr of walking with dog (who can't walk) in jogger stroller, pushing her up hills....good workout!!
Drinks:- tea, water, diet lemonade (don't usually have soft drink but just felt like one)

How I am feeling:- Not the best.....you can really tell when you have been eating very healthily for a long time and then go away and eat differently!!! I feel really bloated still, like I am retaining fluid, need to have a really good diuresis (wees)....I will have to keep drinking lots and hope I wee out all of the fluid. I am glad to start back on my normal eating (with a treatie day once a week) and hopefully I will feel better soon!
[/url]
fairycakes

Previous

Return to Daily Food Diary