It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 am

Free Newsletter

danni_bella food diary (from 24 to 29 August 2008)

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

danni_bella food diary (from 24 to 29 August 2008)

Postby danni_bella » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:54 pm

Coz I don't think this is gonna last all that long! :mrgreen:

Anyway today:

Before breakky: 2 glasses water! :D

Breakfast (if you could call it that, by the time I finished my Sunday morning bikeride was around 10.30am!): 1 bowl of museli (cereal) with skim milk. 1 glass of orange juice.

Lunch: 1 x chicken noodle cup-o-soup with 2 slices of lightly buttered multi-grain bread.

Snack: 1 green apple

Dinner: 2 poached eggs on 2 pieces of toast, with a low-fat vegie and tomato-based sauce on top, and a dash of pepper.

Desert (couldn't help myself!!!): My lovely housemates were baking a delicious apple crumble pie and I sorta had a slice... :oops:

Although that wasn't too bad (only 1 slice), am still feeling a little guilty about it b/c it was a full-fat product! :shock: But I'm hoping to have a better day tomorrow.

Supper: skim milk heated, with a touch of low-fat Nestle chocolate power.

Thanks for letting me share guys :)
danni_bella

Re: danni_bella food diary (from 24 to 29 August 2008)

Postby matchbox » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:38 pm

don't worry about the pie, it was only one slice! and you ate really well all day - don't feel too guilty about it! :mrgreen:

best of luck, and think positive! of course it's going to last! :mrgreen:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby danni_bella » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:47 pm

Aw thanks hun!

If only I read your post today :oops:

I had a SHOCKING afternoon today, and I think it was because I restricted my food so much during the day! :shock:

Like, check this out - SO good until 4pm:

Breakfast: 1 small bowl of porridge with skim milk and honey. SHOULD have had that banana with it! But didn't :(

Morning tea: Nothing. See, this is the problem.

Lunch: A tandoori wrap, just water.

Avo T: CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had not one, not two, THREE whooping slices, I could not help myself and the reason was because I was so hungry (my stomach was still grumblimg)!!! Ok basically, I'm an admin officer and today it was 'Celebrate August birthdays' avo T, hence the chocolate cake :roll:

Omg!

I felt so bad, because I couldn't stop myself. Also, my two friends from across the road came along, and I just sorta stayed there...

What do you guys DO in situations like these? :mrgreen:

Anyway. Sorry, back to it :D

Dinner: Eating a low-fat tomato and tuna pasta right now, but feeling really crap about my lack of willpower :( :(
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:49 pm

*had 3 slices of (full-fat, obviously) chocolate mud cake :oops:

*Goes to cry*
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:36 am

Yep, so I also had a really crappy day yesterday too!!!

As it was scones day at work :oops: And I had a KFC meal for dinner, then some ice-cream for desert (my last sin) as didn't finish up till 6, sorry everyone! Oops...

Ok so, danni_bella starts properly AGAIN... today. Thanks for all your help on jumping back onto the horse again, was almost gonna give up!

Ok this morning:

Breakfast: 1 x wheat bix biscuit with skim milk, 1 tsp of sugar. 1 x coffee with skim milk and 2 tsp of sugar (I'm used to having about 3!).
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:24 pm

Morning tea: Exactly that - tea :P

Lunch: A nice tuna and avocado salad (lettuce, spanish onion, cherry tomatoes etc) with 1 large slice of pita bread.

I knew I could get back into it! :) xxo
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:41 pm

Avo Tea: 15 x Teriaki-flavoured rice crackers, 1 x warm Milo drink.
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:32 am

Dinner: 1 x Steamed fish with Thai lemon grass and chilli sauce, 1 x serving of rice. Yay back to being good, feels so great :mrgreen:

Desert: 1 slice of low-fat Weight Watchers carrot cake, 1 x low-fat scoop of ice-cream (it was low in fat, and I only had one scoop as opposed to 5 or 6 8) :lol: )

Supper: 2 slices of WHOLEMEAL toast as opposed to plain white, lightly buttered with Vegemite, 1 tall glass of hot chocolate made with SKIM milk.

I KNOW this doesn't sound exactly like a proper diet but I hope you guys can understand that if I DIDN'T eat what I did, I probably would've suffered from a massive snack attack at 10pm and gone out in my car to get a large serving of fries from MacDonalds!!! :P xoxox
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:35 am

Breakfast: 1 piece of wholemeal toast, lightly buttered (if I don't lightly butter it, I get severe cravings for hash browns from Maccas guys! :P ;) ) with marmalade. To finish off, I enjoyed a lovely Vanilla Up & Go drink. All this after my morning ride to work :)
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:49 pm

Morning tea: 1 x cup of 99% fat free beef-flavoured noodle soup (and yes, that's it - had with nothing else. Was gonna have tea but thought, nah).

Lunch: 2 x slices of wholemeal pita breads (ok I'll admit they were large but very thin), and 1 x avocado. Some very low-fat French dressing.

Avo tea: 15 x BBQ chicken flavoured rice crackers (instead of Arnotts BBQ Shapes! Woo go me :mrgreen: ) and a hot Milo with skim milk.
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:30 pm

Dinner: Tuna and tomato based pasta, with parsely. Tonight was really hard because I had to force myself not to put cheese on top!!!

Supper: 1 mug of caramel-flavoured hot choc with skim milk. This skim milk business takes getting used to btw!!!

I hope this diet will work and show me results in a few weeks hehe.
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:37 am

Breakfast: 2 x Weet-Bix with skim milk, 1 tablespoon of sugar (sorry but I am a total sweet tooth!).

Opinion: Do you guys reckon I'm making too many excuses for myself??

D x
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:52 pm

Lunch: Oporto chicken burger but with NO chips. I ordered a side-salad (as a side note, my fave colleagues went out for lunch and dragged me along, I didn't wanna look like a total dag ordering sushi when they were getting burgers. Besides, there were no sushi places around :mrgreen: ). So that and side-salad, and a diet Coke.

Afternoon tea: A kiwi fruit by itself, and nothing else.

5pm after work drinks: Just 1 glass of Barossa Valley Reisling as it was free!!! :D
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:46 pm

Dinner: I had some healthy, low-fat, spaghetti bol - but tbh I still think this was waaay calorie-rich with the meat :/

In addition, I had some parm cheese, but not as much as usual.

After that: I was out with the girls, so I had low-calorie alcoholic drinks - lemon-lime midori instead of Baileys & Milk on Ice.
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Saturday

Breakfast (after my 30 minute intense swim): 1 x bowl of hot porridge with skim milk, with 1 x chopped pear. 1 tablespoon of honey added last.

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal toast, lightly buttered, with yummy orange & strawberry jam. 1 x cup of tea

Afternoon tea: An orange.

Dinner: 3 beautiful rice-paper rolls, with salad and prawn in them, and peanut-chilli sauce (it tastes incredibly awesome ok! :mrgreen: ). Actually one of them had chicken in it.

Desert: Strawberries with 99% fat free cheesecake-flavoured yogurt.

Supper: Milo (I'm not going out tonight, having an early one coz I'm going to a farewell party tomorrow instead)
danni_bella

Next

Return to Daily Food Diary