It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:56 pm

Free Newsletter

danni_bella food diary (from 24 to 29 August 2008)

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: danni_bella food diary (from 24 to 29 August 2008)

Postby danni_bella » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:53 pm

Sunday

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs on one piece of very lighly buttered toast, a dash of salt & pepper.

Morning tea: A soft pear

Lunch: Two pieces of toast, one with strawberry, other with Vegemite. The vegemite toast had a tiny bit of butter, the jam toast did not.

Avo T: A low-fat (well, it was made with skim milk) caramel milkshake.

Dinner: An unfortunately very large serving, probably equiv to 2 or 3 (this has got to stop! Oh well, at least it was all low-fat), of tomato, vegatable and tuna pasta with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese on top. Man, I've got to eat more during the day, coz by the time it's dinner I'm starving! :shock:

Desert: I had to wait for an hour coz I was so full! :mrgreen: Then I eventually had a punnet of blueberries in 99% fat free vanilla-flavoured yogurt.

Supper: A lovely Nestle Caramel Hot Chocolate, made with SKIM milk :D This is my official before bed-time treat guys, like habit now, and I love it.
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:15 pm

Monday

Breakfast: As I'm dieting, it was tough to make myself eat something as I'm not even used to eating breakfast when I'm not dieting!

However I forced myself to eat a bowl of porridge, with chopped pear and honey.

Morning tea: A handful of grapes, 8 almonds.

Lunch: A curried egg sambo with an orange-flavoured box drink. So primary school :mrgreen:

Afternoon tea: Nothing... ooops. I hope I don't go haywire at dinner! I must remind myself to drink a couple glasses of water before hand. Seeing my mum, and she is taking me out to tea so I will try to have something really healthy, e.g. soup.
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Dinner: Yep - knew this would happen! Ate a nice chicken + asparagus soup with 2 lightly buttered wholemeal bread roles, followed by 8 hot chips as my MOTHER put them on my plate and told me to eat them!!! I got rid of most of them, but unfortunately fell victim to Mr Snack attack and ate 8 :oops:

Oh well! They were good, and I enjoyed it - plus I HAVE been good so far this weekend so it's not that bad.

I just said no to desert ;)

I won't have desert.

What I'll do is have a piece of fruit when I get home, and a hot Milo for later.
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:06 am

Last night: Had 2 drinks :oops: of skim milk chocolate, better than ice-cream for desert I suppose.

Tuesday
Breakfast: Piece of toast with vegemite, Up & Go Vanilla drink

Morning tea: 1/2 banana
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:45 pm

Lunch: 1 glass of water before lunch. Then had a large but very nice and filling Avocado and chicken roll (wholemeal roll), with Orange Juice.
danni_bella

Postby danni_bella » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:57 pm

Dinner that day: Remember having a Subway salad roll.

Now for Wed and Thurs!!! :mrgreen:

Due to minor complications, such as a work trip interstate, I was BAD for yesterday and today!!!

Ok wasn't that bad, but I'm not keen on writing it here, will spoil my diary. Includes birthday cakes and the like :oops: Then after work drinks involving lots of heavy beer and Milk&Baileys on Ice...

So gonna start afresh tomorrow :)
danni_bella

Previous

Return to Daily Food Diary