It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Free Newsletter

Monday 05/06/06

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Monday 05/06/06

Postby KimE » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:43 pm

Light n Easy

No Extras
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby hushpuppy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:55 pm

Hi there KimE . just thought i would ask you a question on the lite n easy programm. How do u find it and is it easy to stick to ... with exams prac and kids im finding the time to cook hard to come by n was looking into the program.... any help would be much appreciated
Ta
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby KimE » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:58 am

Hi Jules

I love the program and it is very convenient. You get everything supplied except milk depending on what plan you are on and how many days as there is the option of 5 or 7 days. I mostly stick to it and do allow myself to go outside of it by 100 cals at times due to the amount of exercise I do. Everything comes in little labelled bags so I tend to get my food for the day and think this is my food for the day and I don't need anything else.

I was worried it wouldn't teach me anything but I now know what is the right portion of food and the types of food that are good for you so some learning has come out of it. When I get to 20 kgs lost I will go of it and do it myself as all the food is regular food you can get at any supermarket so I guess the proof will be in the pudding so to speak. I will basically follow the plan as they have it but prepare everything myself. My hubby cooks so I will have what he is making but a smaller portion and if he wants to have a fry up or something I think is too oily etc I will have a few light n easy meals on hand should I need them.

I knew this one would work for me because I don't do the cooking at home and I used to not have breakfast or else buy it as well as lunch. I wasn't particularly interested enough to make my own food. Now I find this has made me interested in what I am putting in my body and as I can see the results it encourages me to stick with it. It has also dropped my cholestorol which was no problem to start with but is now excellent.

It's not for everyone though and like most eating plans your own discipline and determination to stay with it is what will get you there. I have also started exercising more regularly over the last 2 months and that is another factor that helps.

Happy to give more info if you want it or you can email me.

Cheers and good luck. :D
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:36 pm

thanks for the info kimme . i emailed the website today and found out that they dont have it here in tassie :cry: not fair as it looked like a good one and easy to stick to ... i will keep on plugging on and see how i go
Thanks again Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby KimE » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:22 pm

Oh thats not fair at all Jules.

They do have DIY menus on the web site and have a look at the sample plan menus that are also on the site as it can give you an idea on doing it yourself.

Good luck. :D
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Return to Daily Food Diary