It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:39 am

Free Newsletter

Amanda's Soup Diet Journey

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Amanda's Soup Diet Journey

Postby mandymoo » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:03 pm

I've decided to try this for the week to see how I go.

Well today I ate only fruit and soup and I am starving.

I rode 7.5km on the exercise bike but that was only 24 mins worth but felt too hungry to go on!

Tomorrow - just soup and vegetables. That scares me a little! But must persevere.

I feel it may be a LONG 7 days! Wish me luck! Pray I don't fade away!

I will continue to post each day.

:)
mandymoo

Postby KimE » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:40 pm

Good luck Mandymoo! Who Dares Wins!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby mandymoo » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:03 pm

Hmmm that's odd... I posted my Day 2 summary last night and it didn't show up. Well I'll write it again then.

Day 2

Had a dream that I kept cheating on the diet and woke up feeling horrible but soon realised that I hadn't and that cheered me up! :)

It was a hard day - I got my periods and turned into a chocolate craving ravenous beast but I didn't stray!

Rode 30 mins on the bike (about 9.5kms) - a total of 330 calories burned.

Felt a little woozy after that - probably a mixture of period pain and low sugar levels but sipped some water slowly and practiced my yogic breathing and I was fine.

Day 3

(Had the dream again last night - this time I was wolfing down salty fries... mmm... fries...)

Today wasn't too bad really. Had a massive fruit salad for brekkie and snacked on fruit and carrot sticks throughout the day aswell as the soup. Had some nice steamed vegies from the chinese takeaway shop and had a big bowl of the soup for dinner.

Rode for 45 mins on the bike (13.1kms) - a total of 480 calories burned. Was pretty please I lasted that long as usually I get to 30 mins and thats it for me! Did some ab work after that followed by a long stretch session.

I felt quite tired during the day but am a little wired now after the workout, some house cleaning and more soup making! So sipping on a herbal tea to get me in the mood for bed.

Tomorrow - Skim milk and bananas (which I have made into smoothies ready for tomorrow) and soup. I feel tomorrow will be the hardest as I can't snack on any fruit and vegies but I am really looking forward to Friday when I can finally have some chicken! YAY! :)

Scaled haven't really said much but I am SO bloated from my periods at the moment so I feel fatter around the tum than I did when I started!!! Told J (my partner) that I would jump of a bridge if I hadn't lost anything by then end of the week! He said he would hold my word to that so I changed the jumping of a bridge part to eating a block of chocolate and he said that sounded more like me!!!

I'll check in again tomorrow!

'Night all!
mandymoo

Postby mandymoo » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:27 pm

Day 4

starting to get a little disheartened... Haven't lost a thing! *sigh* :cry:

I do not understand what is going on. Maybe it is because I have my period??? I just don't know.

Went for a 40 min walk this evening.

Looking forward to eating chicken tomorrow. I can eat up to 500g of chicken and up to 6 tomatoes.

Well I guess I will inform you of how my day is tomorrow...
mandymoo

Postby CrimsonThunder » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:00 am

I hope you lose some weight by the end of the week, I guess we'll see.

Maybe you wont loose much weight this week but next week try something different and it'll fall off?
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby mandymoo » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:18 pm

*sigh* Yes I guess we will see.

On the scales this morning it said 2kg lighter but I moved them to another location and it said 1kg lighter then moved them again and it said 80kg.... Damn unreliable thing! I need digital!!!! :cry:

Ate chicken just now. Was so exciting! LOL
mandymoo

Postby KimE » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:30 pm

I have an official weigh in once a week on the same day at the same time so basically I weigh myself under the same conditions each week. Even if I get on the scales in between official weigh ins I don't count them. I find this gives me a more accurate view of the week. Also if I have a few days of bad eating I don't see the results of it for a week so weighing myself the day after hamburger and chips won't necessarily tell me anything. We are all different but for me it seems to take my body 6-7 days to register what is being done to it good or bad.

Glad you enjoyed the chicken, I can imagine how nice that would have been.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby mandymoo » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:31 pm

My partner has hidden the scales from me. He has said it is for my own good! But I NEED them!!! *sigh*

Oh well...

So I am out and about all day tomorrow so I can't really carry around my soup and steaks for the day so I will have to stray a little. I have decided to stick to salads all day then have the soup when I get home. Does this sound alright do you think?

Argh - I am so over this diet! :evil:
mandymoo

Return to Daily Food Diary