Well, I'm new here, but in desperate need of some help to lose weight before my wedding in October.
I lost 3kg pretty quickly back in March when I started, but since then I have lost nothing!! I've been exercising great, but having 2 or 3 ''off' days each week as far as eating goes.....but I would have thought that since I was doing so much exercise, that I would have lost SOMETHING...but sadly no
Anyway, here's a rundown of my ''perfect'' week last week that lost me.....nothing!!!!! Where did I go wrong?????
I'm 157cm/ 5 '2" tall and currently weigh 74.6kg.
1275cals/5388kj average per day
Exercise (Kjs burned):
* No, its not TTOTM or the week before TTOTM.
* When I put in my details in various calorie websites, it says I should eat about 1387cals per day to lose 1kg per week. I also read not to go below 1200cals per day, so I tried to mix it up a bit between the 2 amounts....I averaged at 1275cals per day....should I have eaten MORE?????
* Yes, I probably should have done some more exercise...but come one, NO weightloss at ALL????
* This is the kind of plan I've followed in the past and used to easily lose 1kg a week....yes, admittedly I weighed less at the time, so maybe again, I haven't eaten enough??? Can eating the full 1387cals per day actually help me lose weight?????
* I know that because of exercise you gain more muscle, muscle weighs more than fat etc etc, but I have been measuring as well and since the end of March I have lost 0.5cm from my waist, 2cm from my hips, 2cm from my thighs and 0.5cm from my biceps. Not exactly a big loss in 6 weeks:(
* Is there anyone who is about my height and weight who can share how many calories/how much exercise they do and how much weight they lose????
Any suggestions would be muchly appreciated....I'm so stressed that its not working, and I'm running out of time before the wedding!!!!