It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:36 pm

Free Newsletter

Dave's Food Diary

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Dave's Food Diary

Postby dragonfly » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:58 am

the home grown garden is now a nessesity around here, not a novelty.
whats in those green bottles? spinach?
I ate my first cucumber for the season, and had another 5 snow peas :) fresh picked.

did you have your camera on self timer for those jogging pics?
karin
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg
dragonfly

Postby Dave » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:21 pm

LOL...yes...the bottles are full of the Rainbow Silver Beat pictured behind that bottles...the leaves where cold pressed (more nutrient level compared to the cheaper/quicker centrifugial meothed)with the device I show in my kitchen video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB7NwgVVDZg

No, I did not use a self timer...if I was that vain I'd start going to a gym :lol: ...Just kidding....My daughter likes taking photo...the daughter pictured above...she also likes to keep pictorial diarys much like myself...we are visual learners.........I actually have mild aspergas myself, but whos counting :lol:

I've been growing veggies for a whiles now..........I avoid using any chemicals at all...but at times have had to resort to just a few...we only rent therfore rely on the good will of the owners as to weather I can dig up a whole yard or not........I think more people should grow there own food.........I am pretty much up to a stage of sucessive growing to ensure that we have an abundant supply.....we are also now drying most of our veggies and that of what we can get in season from various outlets around town...........just did a test with 21 eggs from the chooks over a 4 day period and the dried scramble eggs worked out terrific.

We are very much into preserving naturally....cooking & dehydrating at LOW temps using only natural foods with a lot of thought to free radicles that attack the bodies amune system due to the heating process foods go through in thoughtless & quick cooking meathods...............we are consdiered very hard core/weird about our aproach to food, but you already know that :wink: When I have a little bit a diary milk in a standard black tea...I feel like its full of sugar and that's without any in it..............\

whatever dave..................don't mind me.......I'm a little out of sorts having to overhaul my competer from scratch due to a virus and my lack of maitanance....grrrrrrrrrrr
Take care Dragon Fly...................ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
.................. Image...............
Dave

Postby Dave » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:19 am

The Oscar Vital Max 9000 has proven its worth in the kitchen yet again!
http://stores.vitality4life.com.au/Item ... talMax_900
Having been utilizing this machine for its ability to extract MORE juice and Higher Nutrient level without killing off of high proportions of "Vital" minerals and such....compared to the centrifugal type of juicers...(having said that...centrifugal juicers do have their place...that's another learning curve more to do with Everyday use/nutritional outcomes Vs quantity/easy of use/washing/food types & Textures so on & so on)...it's been an eye opener as this morning I pulled out the frozen bananas mixed them with some frozen mango and Wella............100% pure and Natural ecstasy!!!! YUM YUM..................

I'm kind of excited as I normally have a treat... with Natural Yogurt (the kind that people think is sour) and Mango mixed in bought from the supermarket...Whilst it goes down ok...my body hates and now that it is cleansed of MOST of the crap on the shelves........I always tend to itch after having any kind of dairy or wheat...............SO.......Having finally given the Cold Press a CRUNCH with frozen fruits..........WE HERE ARE IMPRESSED :D

Now...if only I can find some fruit grown naturally :lol:
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
Dave

Postby Dave » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:01 pm

MENTAL HOSPITAL PHONE MENU

Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital...

Please select from the following options menu:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for
you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want,
stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be
forwarded to the Mother Ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little
voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number
you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.

If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep
or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have
short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators
are too busy to talk with you.

If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on
the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.

If you are blonde, don't press any buttons, you'll just
mess it up. :lol:
Dave

Postby Dave » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:47 pm

Still waiting for the Mother Ship:

Had a good long walk with my daughter today...will enjoy is as long as it lasts. When asked why was everyone starting at us, I replied..."Because people today don't often see Fathers & Daughters walking together."
Time to mow the lawn.....grumbles........... :roll: ...prefer the treadmill any day.
Dave

Postby Dave » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Search the following on iTunes for some excellent information on Eating Well. Seacrh (The Eating Well Podcast) its FREE and well worth the time to download:
Dave

Postby Dave » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:47 am

Slept well.
Starting to implement some of the advice in the above podcasts and see were it leads. I already knew a lot of it, but hearing the way they deliver it, reminded me a lot of way I should be doing. Other thing to consider is that you might hear stuff that you don't necessarily agree with...but there is just so much more useful info, I think I will be going over those casts several times. Excellent stuff!

I am also looking into---"loosing those last few pounds"---
I don't mean to create the illusion that I only have a few pounds to go...but I have reached a Plataea that simply requires patients on my part and the discipline to keep working on my new routines with the goal of making them life long choices that require no thought...What I am hoping to gain from researching and trialing new methods with respect to loosing those last few pounds is to simply keep things interesting. It's important to note that I will not be trying any new "DIETS" as such...but adjusting the quantity based on Slow Carbs Vs Fast Carbs /Hydration/ Nutrition/Fiber-volume and the like as well as timing and changing the intensity & type of workouts I'll be doing.

Whatever works I guess...I should probably hit the scales and give some kind of record there......however I can clearly see the muscle tone taking place and the love handles not so evident, where once I would gauge myself in the mirror by looking only at my sides, now I am looking at my stomach with shape taking place. The still ever present flab is there, but it seems to be taking shape on the outer layer of muscle and ever so slowly dissipating. As I keep assessing it feels as if the fat congeals (becomes softer) before it starts to burns off at any minuscule amount.

The plan is to start introducing to some interval training down at the athletics oval not far from me...will soon seen if all this hype on interval training will actually work! I'll give it another quick research before embarking and give it %100+10!

Need to weigh myself for this test...just don't have any damn scales...will see if sis has any.

If your reading this...have a good day...If not...it's all good :wink:

PS.............this whole interval training thing for weight-loss.............I am only basing it on helping to break a Plataea...my fitness level is fairly high at this point as well...Do not attempt this type of training straight up without researching based on your current level of fitness...beware of overly optimistic claims that steady cardio is not necessary...and that all you have to do is sprint for 8 seconds and so on...there is a lot more to this type of training that meets the eye as well as many different outcomes for different people........it's nothing new..............just something I am going to trail myself.........you'll also find out why weight training is essential in any good weight loss plan if you follow this path as well..............I'll be doing all three........steady cardio-----intervals & weight training.
This is a sure fire way to also include some more FOOD/fuel in your daily consumption without feeling guilty and enjoy that odd yogurt whilst watching and recovering on the lounge...since I don't drink alcohol anymore...I do enjoy eating the odd yummy very slowly watching one of my favorite TV eps...............lining up that episode with a hard days exercise allows me to enjoy those moments knowing that I'm simply just replenishing instead of indulging.................I'll tell myself anything.....don't listen :wink:
Dave

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:19 am

Dave wrote:Sthis whole interval training thing for weight-loss.............I am only basing it on helping to break a Plataea...my fitness level is fairly high at this point as well...Do not attempt this type of training straight up without researching based on your current level of fitness...beware of overly optimistic claims that steady cardio is not necessary...and that all you have to do is sprint for 8 seconds and so on...there is a lot more to this type of training that meets the eye as well as many different outcomes for different people.

Yup yup. Interval training can be really good done the right way, but it's not an excuse to slack off and just do 3 sprints and call it "interval training". Doing interval training at my boot camp you KNOW you're doing a shiteload of cardio when you're doing it, even in the "low intensity" gaps in between. Anyone who says "I love interval training, it's so easy and effective" makes me giggle, easy is not a word I would use to describe proper interval training. More like hell in a handbasket :lol: .
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby laughing_sheep » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:34 am

Hi Dave...in regards to your emotional well-being, I've read one book in particular that has helped me. Its called You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay. What I find amazing about it in particular is that she has a chapter dedicated to health problems, and next to each health problem she lists the negative thoughts that probably caused it and then some positive thoughts next to it to help heal it. In a way I found it a bit creepy because practically every single physical ailment I looked up, when I read the negative thought...I found that that was what I'd been thinking.

I saw her book along with a dvd of hers in Big W for $19.93, so if you're going to buy a book that's the cheapest place (in Australia at least). Alot of the times I buy my books online from the the book depository site. There are two, the UK one and the US one. I've ordered alot from the UK one and the books arrive in about a week, but the US one was hopeless- took a month to arrive! I feel so angry when I see some books here in certain book shops are THREE TIMES THE PRICE as they are from the book depository! Its obscene that Australian consumers are being ripped off so much here. /rant.
~Steph~

Starting weight: 92
Current weight: 70
Goal weight: 66
laughing_sheep

Postby Dave » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 am

LOL Dawn...I think I know what you mean. My first interval training session was not easy.
I was dedicated to making a good go of it, so I made up a special mp3 using some audio software editing program called "Gold Wave" I inserted a sound effect downloaded from the net (A sports whistle). The file goes for 30minutes with 10 sets of high intensity each covering a 1MINUTE BLOCK with a whistle blowing for start and a whistle blowing for stop; recovery time allotted was 2 minutes. Worked like a charm...I was able to simply concentrate on the intervals and give it my best without stressing over the clock.
I used my Treadmill with a two minute warm-up included in file...then belted out 16kph which is pretty fast for my short legs and as fast as my treadmill goes! Lucky for me that was indeed fast enough for a one minute period as after the completion of those fast paced intervals I was breathing heavily.....THAT'S FOR SURE :roll: ........within the first of the two minute recovery period I would walk as best I could :roll: ...then in the second minute I would jog at (my beginning pace when I first started on the treadmill)a comfortable nine km/h to prepare for the next sprint as well. *NOTE Although the 9kph kept my heart rate from full recovery...it's benefit was that it helped me to keep breathing at a steady rate with the 16kph more than enough to get it up in the VERY HIGH RANGE.................legs were sore, but I was pleased overall to know that my treadmill could produce a workout like that and now I have my own Interval MP3 for future events....which I must start very soon..........I can already feel the difference...had one rest day since....will do another today and following up with 2 more days of steady followed with more intervals and so on......I can already see the effect......It does work!!!! BUT.....you do need to know what your doing.
Thanks again DAWN..........your support is muchly appreciated......I'd pop in your way but don't do well in crowds is all :wink:

HI STEPH.......and WELCOME......Thank you for the excellent recommendation and great advise on saving money! I am very interested in the concept as I have worked on some similar methods with Dr Jutih Orloffs BOOK:
Emotional Freedom
Liberate Yourself from Negative Emotions and Transform Your Life
http://www.drjudithorloff.com/Emotional ... eviews.htm
I bought the Audio Book online some time ago......converted them to MP3 and use it like a podcast when out doing things or in bed etc...(I am much better as a visual learner as well as with repeated audio)
Anyways...I will check out you recommendation as soon as I can get the extra cash.
Dr Judiths Book helps us to understand what emotional type we are...then goes on to help identify those negative emotions by getting oneself to acknowledge just how bad they FEEL & how detrimental they are to our health in much the same way that book you mentioned does as well. Strategies are implemented by why of identifying the corresponding positive emotions and going out to seek situations that we can practice with...or simply using such environmental situations that often trigger us; instead of succumb to them....that we use the moment to take hold and practice these new approaches and liberate ourselves from the said negative emotions that hold us back like so and thus we transform our lives in doing so.
I really am happy & thankful that you brought this up..................it comes at a time that I should really be getting back into such ways of thinking........POWERFUL STUFF that really works!
Thing is........Therapists are not cheap...........I spent $50.00 on the book & the $20 you now mention is really not much to ask when you consider the costs of professionals and or simply no comparison to the pain often experienced when such issues in our lives our not addressed at all.
Thanks Again Steph..................not much time now...I'll start with my old book again...but will check out the other as you say when I can...........Still your post was a HUGE HELP! :D
Dave

Postby laughing_sheep » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Dave wrote:LOL Dawn...I think I know what you mean. My first interval training session was not easy.
I was dedicated to making a good go of it, so I made up a special mp3 using some audio software editing program called "Gold Wave" I inserted a sound effect downloaded from the net (A sports whistle). The file goes for 30minutes with 10 sets of high intensity each covering a 1MINUTE BLOCK with a whistle blowing for start and a whistle blowing for stop; recovery time allotted was 2 minutes. Worked like a charm...I was able to simply concentrate on the intervals and give it my best without stressing over the clock.
I used my Treadmill with a two minute warm-up included in file...then belted out 16kph which is pretty fast for my short legs and as fast as my treadmill goes! Lucky for me that was indeed fast enough for a one minute period as after the completion of those fast paced intervals I was breathing heavily.....THAT'S FOR SURE :roll: ........within the first of the two minute recovery period I would walk as best I could :roll: ...then in the second minute I would jog at (my beginning pace when I first started on the treadmill)a comfortable nine km/h to prepare for the next sprint as well. *NOTE Although the 9kph kept my heart rate from full recovery...it's benefit was that it helped me to keep breathing at a steady rate with the 16kph more than enough to get it up in the VERY HIGH RANGE.................legs were sore, but I was pleased overall to know that my treadmill could produce a workout like that and now I have my own Interval MP3 for future events....which I must start very soon..........I can already feel the difference...had one rest day since....will do another today and following up with 2 more days of steady followed with more intervals and so on......I can already see the effect......It does work!!!! BUT.....you do need to know what your doing.
Thanks again DAWN..........your support is muchly appreciated......I'd pop in your way but don't do well in crowds is all :wink:

HI STEPH.......and WELCOME......Thank you for the excellent recommendation and great advise on saving money! I am very interested in the concept as I have worked on some similar methods with Dr Jutih Orloffs BOOK:
Emotional Freedom
Liberate Yourself from Negative Emotions and Transform Your Life
http://www.drjudithorloff.com/Emotional ... eviews.htm
I bought the Audio Book online some time ago......converted them to MP3 and use it like a podcast when out doing things or in bed etc...(I am much better as a visual learner as well as with repeated audio)
Anyways...I will check out you recommendation as soon as I can get the extra cash.
Dr Judiths Book helps us to understand what emotional type we are...then goes on to help identify those negative emotions by getting oneself to acknowledge just how bad they FEEL & how detrimental they are to our health in much the same way that book you mentioned does as well. Strategies are implemented by why of identifying the corresponding positive emotions and going out to seek situations that we can practice with...or simply using such environmental situations that often trigger us; instead of succumb to them....that we use the moment to take hold and practice these new approaches and liberate ourselves from the said negative emotions that hold us back like so and thus we transform our lives in doing so.
I really am happy & thankful that you brought this up..................it comes at a time that I should really be getting back into such ways of thinking........POWERFUL STUFF that really works!
Thing is........Therapists are not cheap...........I spent $50.00 on the book & the $20 you now mention is really not much to ask when you consider the costs of professionals and or simply no comparison to the pain often experienced when such issues in our lives our not addressed at all.
Thanks Again Steph..................not much time now...I'll start with my old book again...but will check out the other as you say when I can...........Still your post was a HUGE HELP! :D

Glad to hear that Dave! Thankyou for the recommending Judith Orloff's book, it sounds right up my ally.
~Steph~

Starting weight: 92
Current weight: 70
Goal weight: 66
laughing_sheep

Postby Dave » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Wow..........Have now done a few interval sessions, steady 45min treadmill session and a few solid free weight workouts as well. I've noticed since I have lost the bulk of my fat, that the left over is somewhat more stubborn and if I’m not careful I seem to be trimming more muscle mass as opposed to fat. Now whilst I don’t want to end up with too much muscle mass. I have decided that I do need to consume more protein. I need to eat this with some carbs after my weight session. For now I am relying on muscle mass to help with my metabolism and toying with the ideas of eating regularly as well to increase metabolism. I won’t be using supplements of any kind...there is plenty of food available with protein...I’ve got plenty of eggs to start with to which I can remove most yokes leaving two out of six. Avocado is a good fat if not overdone and I’ll take in plenty of complex carbs via green leafy veggies and one or two slices max of yeast free bread. It really is coming down to fine tuning now...

My latest big thing is excluding all forms of MSG otherwise known as Monosodium Glutamate “621” & it’s in just about everything sold at the supermarket!!!! Look at all your food packaging in your shelves now...LOOK FOR “621” Its not just the crap they put in at your local Chinese store or supermarket...it is literary in everything we buy of the shelves!!!!! Your feeding it to your kids everyday!!!! Trust me..you need to know the truth...if your serious about your health and not just lightening the load...check out the following links...you'll be thankful you did. I had to stop buying a lot of stuff from our Cambodian friends...they said they will not add anymore MSG if we continued to buy...but unfortunately for all those establishments that advertise "No Added MSG" ...it's already in the ingredients they use; weather they advertise NO ADDED MSG or not. BE WARNED...Its in just about everything.
WHAT IS IT:
http://www.msgtruth.org/whatisit.htm
Body Systems Affected by MSG
http://www.msgtruth.org/body.htm
FOODS TO AVOID:
http://www.msgtruth.org/avoid.htm

The reason we are paying so much attention to this one, is because of my wife’s MS diagnosis (multiple sclerosis) She is also pre-diabetic and both of these conditions are very sensitive with msg having a very negative effect to these conditions...in fact MSG combined with other additives are being linked to CAUSING such diseases in much the same way people are having their gall bladders removed because of the foods we eat today.
I am attempting to write up my own blog on all these terrible food additives in an attempt to better understand my wife’s condition so that we can make better decisions based on her ailments...as well as some issues I have as well. It really is a crazy world we live in...Always making excuses for the things we shove down our necks without much regard of just how detrimental it really is.

Anyways......Time for a rest to let the body rebuild for now...will catch up on some house work...Do the damn lawn and perhaps start trying my hand with the yoga downloads I have recently obtained.

Time to listen in with some brain sync...........Healing Meditation...ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Night all.
Dave

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:19 pm

FREE BEGINNERS YOGA DVD download:
http://yoga.org.nz/yoga_vidoes.htm
Today was a good day of rest and recovery. The rain has kept me from mowing the lawn...when I have felt like it. I got some chores done about the house and have more to go, but none the less productive enough. I started a really great Yoga routine today. It was a real find!
The intro was a little weird at first with two half naked guys doing their poses and what not...BUT...I soon set aside such shallow thinking and began to see it for what it was. It was an excellent product considering its FREE.

The file type is .wmv
I soon found a FREE (full version or it encodes a full length file)Converter...that way I can play it on my 47Inch LCD via the PS3...you could also convert to DVD if you wished...here is the link to the conversion program:
Freemake Video Converter
http://freemake-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
Once I had it up on the large Screen, it was a cinch to follow! The instructions are very clear and easy to understand. It starts off teaching you how to breath and gives good reason as to why. It then goes into some basic poses...these are all done slowly, however if you have a remote, then you've got all the tools you need to eventually work your way to becoming a pro. As well as being presented with the absolute beginner in mind I did find some challenging poses, although some most of these are the base line to prepare for the more challenging stuff found in other lessons elsewhere. At the end, there is a very effective relaxation session, which is well guided. Often I can be put off by listening to various tones, however simply focusing on the guided imagery was more than enough to open up and ease my mind and body. Overall I was very impressed. It's definitely worth spreading the word about at any rate :wink:

FOOD:
I'm eating well and often :D
Dave

Postby Dave » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:45 pm

It just keeps getting better. After signing up for my first Free DVD...I have now received a link to the second DVD (file)
Yoga & The Art Of Aging.
The Website is Packed Full of information...I had my best night sleep in ages since doing that first session I did with the Beginners DVD. Today I really felt fantastic...I'm not a tall guy, but I felt several inches taller walking about today. There really must be something to this Yoga after all. I was not bouncing of the walls or anything...but a sense of well being stayed with me throughout the day. I did tire from my usual intensive workout, however I got in a much more even distributed effort and recovery was excellent. I found myself breathing on the treadmill as if I was still doing yoga. I guess you have to open yourself up to it and persist with the instruction to get the most out of it...but given my limited experiences thus far....I think its fair to say I'm hooked for life.
You know when you read those testimonials and you wonder who really wrote them...Well I'm not wondering :wink:

Although it's always said...you can't do any better than a professional yoga instructor...Don't be put of with giving it a go yourself. I am usually very skeptical of PROMO stuff...this is a first in a long time that actually has something to offer; something you can use for life. It no longer need be another cost you can't afford!

EXERCISE FOR TODAY:
45 minute Treadmill run:
10kph (comfortable pace...breathing and Zoning out was exceptional...I'm definitely going to time manage for YOGA! )
Weights:
Chest & Arms...Getting stronger...put in a "SOLID" effort as I wanted to make the most of my lunch that was to follow :P
Did some walking about the shopping malls with my Son to buy his first wallet. This helped my Large Volume Lunch digest all the more.

FOOD:
EGGS............debatable as they can be in forums such as these.......I will be testing the theory out! My system is 100% free of Junk Food Sugar and Sweets (Sugars/Biscuits/Cakes/Lollies/and even most natural ones) I've just about eliminated 95% of Food additives of all kinds and I am currently VERY sensitive to changes that take place in my body. SO>>>>>>>I'll see for myself just how detrimental how Eggs are for ME.
I steam my eggs and have up to SIX, whilst removing 4 Yolks and keeping two. How often I will do this my depend on How often I Weight Train...there is a 30min-to 40min window period after my weight sessions that protein and carbs are better utilized by the body...To reiterate my goal with respect to Weight Training, it is NOT to bulk up...Been there done that...it's not me :roll: At 41 years of Age I require more protein as do we all as we age.(So I am told or will subscribe to at this point in time)We all know how important muscle mass is to metabolism...that it!!! Here's another one you might of heard..."use it or loose it"

Back to the FOOD:
GREEN VEGGIES...I have heaps of Silver Beat and its thriving...I've been lightly steaming this (5minutes)and drinking it raw as well......takes practice :lol:
Anyways.....I mix the eggs in with the spinach and a fresh piece of Salmon...perhaps some chilli (depends on my Reflux or Esophagites...which is pretty much recovery quite well with all this new lifestyle)...Oinon (shallots better for me...but a real onion is when I am being naughty :lol: hahahahaaaaaaaa

I don't Know....................it's all to bloody confusing...that's why I don't list everything....I spend too much time researching it then eating it....with whatever energy I have left I use it to exercise with and no hopefully all this Yogi stuff will balance out the rest.

Phew...........I am now eating more or attempting to fuel the body as its just getting this urge to do more.............however instead of letting it all go, I am enjoying what seems to be an ART ... well for me it is ... to just enjoy the well being...its like I am humming inside or something...I don't like the full feeling anymore and am tending to opt away from the VOLUME eating with weaker foods...I think I am ready to go back to high density...BUT will be eating more Fruits as opposed to drinking them...if I drink them, I'll mix 50/50 with water and keep an eye on that...

Breaky is like a half cup of Organic wholegrain Oats cooked in water...banana added afterward...with like 12 Large raisins...I top it off with some home made almond milk......MMMMMMMMMMMMm...mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I graze on SMALL amounts of nuts and veggies keeping a mental note on total consumption, not that I can remember to put in here.

Its all about keeping the body ticking over with easily digestible foods...in this way I may avoid dry foods in bulk...I keep well hydrated and plan ahead with respect to where I will be and what is on hand. I now only filter my tank water.........fluoride is poison and only God knows why they are using it in our water source...I opt to brush my teeth instead :lol:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................that's it for my 2 cents worth today. I no longer crave...well not really...no enough to consider I am missing out...on the contrary...I seemed to of gained so much...I just need to find more money to fund this kind of living or start that long list of cheaper alternatives I've been planning to do.
Dave

Postby Dave » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:31 pm

The New Plan:
Dave

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Food Diary