It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:06 pm

Free Newsletter

Hellokimmie's Food diary

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Hellokimmie's Food diary

Postby hellokimmie » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 am

Hi lovely people,

I have a food diary on CK, but thought I'd update here to for some advice/tips.

Today;

Breakfast - 2 slices multigrain toast with lite margarine, lite cheese and tomoato, glass of orange juice, 1 apple, cup of coffee with skim milk and 1 sugar.

Lunch - 1 multigrain sandwhich with cheese, ham, and lettuce.

Dinner- Small portion of chicken breast with rice and lite chicken tonight simmer sauce.

Snacks - 1 home made chocolate chip cookie (had a mass choccie craving!) 1 kraft cheese snack pack.

All under my CK calorie limit of 1700 for the day.
SW: 105 kg
Current Weight: 102.3 kg
GW: 65 kg

Eat to live, not live to eat!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woXp7EB/]
[/url]
hellokimmie

Re: Hellokimmie's Food diary

Postby Dave » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi Kim...if I can call you Kim.............I can use all the advice I can get...Sounds like you don't mind taking the time to eat healthy...don't suppose you'd like to make my sandwiches :roll: Yea Yea...kidding of course but you must know what I mean...I guess having stuck it out for a while and seeing the results come in......makes the work worth while. I have to be honest...sometimes I look forward to making the effort as the food does taste much better...I mean...just going through your list and everyone else's here, makes me yearn for my next meal.....but in a good way...................I think I better head to bed as I'm starting to loose it.................
Take care & best wishes
Dave :)
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
.................. Image...............
Dave

Postby hellokimmie » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:31 am

Hi Dave!

If I can call you dave :P

It does take the time and effort to make sure healthy meals and food is made.
But I love love love cooking my mum's a chef!
So it enjoyable for me!

Take care.
SW: 105 kg
Current Weight: 102.3 kg
GW: 65 kg

Eat to live, not live to eat!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woXp7EB/]
[/url]
hellokimmie

Postby Dave » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:29 am

Absolutely Kim,
I find prepping the food in bulk, to meet the needs for our family over a given period of time really helps. of course one has to account for optimal food storage times, with consideration to nutrient level. I consdier this to be around 2-3days for my juices & or Living foods after having made the finished product myself (my wife does a "lot if not most" of the hard work as well)..opting for 48hours in most cases. I store fruits up to a week usually and will consider juicing them up to 2 weeks...special attention to the correct storage of fruits will help them last much longer. Using Air tight containers not only helps with "fresh whole food" storage, but also makes prepping much faster as you pull them out of the fridge/pantry one at a time. I think I will attempt a post on these considerations...Easier & Healthier Food Prep & Storage...could be helpful I guess...at any rate...it's something I find learning about that helps us out heaps.

A Chef hey...Lucky you :D I hope you have an enjoyable time...until next post.
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
.................. Image...............
Dave

Return to Daily Food Diary