It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:33 am

Free Newsletter

Steph's Food Diary! Yay :)

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Steph's Food Diary! Yay :)

Postby dragonfly » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:40 pm

I havent been too great either, had a egg binge. and not the healthy eggs either ;)
but I am not letting it get in my way, I push it behind me, and keep on going.
just try again today/tommorow.
and then one day it will just happen.
and yes you have lost 26kilos!!! have a look at some before and after pics, they are a real good motivator for me.
also my sexy new size 24 jeans LOL, I love how they feel and look. but the motivation to get into size 22 is banging at my head now.
keep going!!!
karin
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg
dragonfly

Postby laughing_sheep » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Thanks Karin! Yeah its exciting getting into smaller size clothes :D I love easter eggs, especially cadbury creme eggs and speckled eggs yum.

Yesterday morning I weighed myself and the scales said 76.5 kilos. Well instead of eating less I completely overate and binged again yesterday and today, about 3000 calories yesterday and 3000 today. Ate a whole block of rum and raisin chocolate, kit kat, orange and almond dark chocolate, hot cross bun, frozen yoghurt, salt and vinegar chips, on and on the eating went.

Didn't even use the exercise bike today. Yikes.
~Steph~

Starting weight: 92
Current weight: 70
Goal weight: 66
laughing_sheep

Postby laughing_sheep » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:50 am

The scales said 77 kilos this morning and its tearing me up inside. I feel sick and I hate myself. I started taking zoloft again, took one last night. Didn't want to but I guess I need it.
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Postby laughing_sheep » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:44 am

Still 77 kilos, eek. Ever notice when you're sleep deprived that you feel hungrier? I read its because some hormone that keeps hunger at bay ghrelin or something isn't produced in enough quantity if you don't get enough sleep. Last night at 11pm heard an insect buzzing in my room. I turned the light on, it stopped. Turned it off, started again. Did this another 5 times before realizing there was no way I was sleeping with this insect still buzzing. Got up, sprayed room with mortein. Left room to let mortein settle. While waiting for spray to settle, fell asleep on couch. Woke at 3:30am, went back to room. Was like walking into a gas chamber. Opened window wide as well as blinds. Tried to sleep but didn't.

Had a fairly good day in terms of eating yesterday, maybe 2000 or so calories.

For breakfast had special k with skim milk, then a snack of some forme yoghurt, a nectarine and plum (small fruits). Lunch was a combination of leftover risotto and pumpkin, potato and cabbage. Then I had an optifast bar, wasn't hungry when I ate the bar though. Had it because I was starting a four hour shift with kids and didn't want to get hungry. After work had another plum and nectarine. Then dinner was leftover tuna pasta bake and a frozen yoghurt.

One hour on the exercise bike, and walked home from work (52 minutes) because I'd just missed the bus! >.< Not feeling in a bingey mood, been looking at before and after photos on the biggest loser site for inspiration.
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Postby laughing_sheep » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Woke up really early yesterday (something like 5am!) not on purpose, just couldn't go back to sleep. No binging thank goodness.

When I first woke up I had an orange and a peach. Later on I had some special k and skim milk, I also got a skim milk latte from Gloria Jeans (been months since I got one). For lunch I had pasta with tuna and olives, as well half a kilo of frozen vegies that I microwaved. For dinner had some beef and rice curry at a restaurant, but it was overpoweringly strong and I only ate half of what was on my plate. Also ate 3 prawns, and a frozen yoghurt when I got home. Had maybe 2200 calories, but just guessing. Spent an hour on the exercise bike.
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Postby laughing_sheep » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Also weighed myself this morning and I was 76 kilos. I think its time I changed my sig to say current weight 76 kilos to reflect my one kilo gain. Bit annoyed with my weight loss progress as now its getting colder and I'm going to have to buy some clothes that fit as the ones from last autumn and winter are all too big and look terrible, even though I hoped to be 10 kilos lighter than I am right now. If I'm my goal weight next winter, I will have to buy more clothes. lol.
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Postby laughing_sheep » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Yesterday I had special k, skim milk and a plum for breakfast. At lunchtime I had a homemade 'pizza' using a wholemeal pita bread, tomato sauce, ham, olives and cheese for lunch and i put it under the griller (yum). For a snack I had half a kilo of frozen vegies. For dinner I had two rice paper rolls and another homemade pita bread pizza but I put an egg on it too. After dinner I also had some rice crackers and a fruit bar. Spent an hour on the exercise bike.
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Postby laughing_sheep » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Binged and my stomach hurts because i'm so full. Can't seem to concentrate on anything other than my full stomach. Ugh I can't believe how bad I feel. Feel like throwing caution to the wind tomorrow too!
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Postby laughing_sheep » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Binging again. Today I ate: 200g block of cadbury macadamia nut chocolate, 1 packet of dark mint tim tams and 1 tube of pizza flavoured pringles. Not feeling too fantastic right now lol.
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Postby laughing_sheep » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Junk food eaten this week:

2 pink fingerbuns, a choc chip hot cross bun and a mediterranean pizza from baker's delight
1 packet of dark mint tim tams (9 in total)
2 rum and raisin tim tams
200g macadamia cadbury chocolate
220g cadbury snack chocolate
45g packet of doritos
1 tube of pizza pringles
1 tube of salt n vinegar pringles
2 snickers bars
1 peanut butter cup (imported chocolate bar)

O_O

Scary. I can't believe I've done this to myself again. Junk food is addictive, the more I have the more I want.

I have no energy and feel horrible.
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Postby dragonfly » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:48 pm

you are totally right, the more you eat, the more you want, and its hard to break the habbit. :(

people used to say to me, just dont buy it, but i still did. now I dont buy it. so when i hunt around looking for the bad stuff, there is none, so i brush my teeth, have some water, and hope the craving goes away.
karin
mum of 5

dragonfly

Postby laughing_sheep » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Good point Karin. I'd bought a bag of funsize snickers to share at uni the other day but didn't end up sitting with anyone (lol) so this morning I woke up at 4:15am, couldn't go back to sleep and ended up with a growling stomach at 6. I opened the funsize snickers and I ate two, but then a little voice in my head said, 'Just throw them away! You'll regret eating the rest of them, so why do it to yourself?'. So that's what I did with the rest of them! I haven't binged today, kept to 1600 cals so far and did an hour on the exercise bike this morning. If only I could have more days like today (minus the snickers).

Yesterday mum made hot cross buns and I was horrified when I learnt that each one weighed 50% more than the average on calorie king, so I'd consumed about 300 calories more than I realized which made me mad. It helps to weigh food now and then, I feel a bit dumb doing it at the moment because I'm not losing weight or really restricting food, I don't want to do it forever but for some reason it makes me feel better when I do it.

Todays food:
2 funsize snickers bars
60g of special k (weighed) 1/2 cup skim milk (measured)
2 small peaches (270g, weighed)
Tub of tropical forme yoghurt
Sandwich made of multigrain bread, seeded mustard, light cheese and ham, and lettuce
Large orange (weighed, 300g)
Leftover tuna pasta bake (400g, weighed)
60g low fat vanilla ice-cream (weighed)

60 minutes on bike, 14 minutes acculamative walking
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Postby laughing_sheep » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:47 am

Gee my healthy eating thinking lasted less than 24 hours. I am now considering trying 'the double' from KFC, it has been more than a year since I've eaten KFC though. The Double is two deep-fried, crumbed chicken breasts, 2 slices of cheese and a fried rasher of bacon. No bun. 461 calories with the original recipe. Gah, I want to try it. :(
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Postby court » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:50 am

Do you really want to try it? I saw that advertised and it made me feel ill! :lol: Last time I had KFC I lived right near i and it was walking distance - must be about 3 years ago now! I do remember loving the taste but I got really sick from it so now I relate being ill to the taste of KFC. Guess that is a good thing?

You know I used to have this techniques that I read somewhere that if you really crave something (that you dont really deep down want to eat) you are to imagine it and visualise it crawling with maggots or covered in mud or (sorry if this is too much) biting into it and it is filled with something yuck - use your imagination!! :roll:

Sorry if i am sticking my nose in where it isnt wanted - when it comes down to it and i can tstop thinking about it i have a small serve of whatever it is - but it is generally only chocolate and then I have a smll piece of dark!!

Good luck darl xx
court

Postby dragonfly » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:45 pm

go on, try it. go buy it, cut it in half, eat half and then throw the rest away. you still get the taste and curioisty satisfied, but not the 100 calories LOL

and my friend knows I love the marshmellow choc bikkies, so she bought me some, and well i ate the pack. see bad friends LOL
karin
mum of 5

dragonfly

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Food Diary