It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:40 am

Free Newsletter

Steph's Food Diary! Yay :)

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Steph's Food Diary! Yay :)

Postby laughing_sheep » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:37 am

Well I ended up trying 'the double' and as much as I hate to admit it, I loved it. What I didn't like was later on that day I bought a chocolate hedgehog slice and it didn't even taste nice. 34 grams of fat. So that's what made me feel worse.

Yesterday I overate big time. Ate til my stomach hurt, it was horrible. Feel so tired today.

Yesterday for breakfast I had special k, skim milk, an apple, two pieces of toast with margarine and vegemite. For lunch I had a wholemeal pita bread with cheese, ham, olives and an egg. Then I had a cadbury fruit and nut bar. After this I had some tuna pasta bake, and then came the flood of food.

220g vanilla forme yoghurt, 3 tablespoons peanut butter, 2 pieces of toast margarine and vegemite, a large orange, sesame snaps, a packet of brown rice crackers and a piece of cheese. Something like 3139 calories. Yeah I'm not going to lose any weight eating that much food. Spent an hour on the exercise bike. I'm surprised my weight hasn't climbed past 76 kilos.

I think I binged because I kept telling myself all day that I was going to cut back and eat less etc and I just rebelled. I feel overly tired today, the fat in the margarine, peanut butter, cheese and cadbury has clearly taken its toll and I just want to sleep and sleep. And eat and eat. I remember how physically uncomfortable it was to be obese at 92 kilos last year but at the same time it was nice not to worry or care. Having bags of chocolate, packets of tim tams and tubes of pringles to eat to my heart's content and feel no guilt, or feel like as soon as I wake up in the morning I have to use the exercise bike for an hour.

This happened as a teen after I lost weight, once I stopped trying to maintain and stopped counting calories I ended up 102 kilos, 9 kilos heavier than I was to start with. I just feel like I'm delaying the inevitable, I wish I could just be a normal eater instead of an overeater! This sucks.
~Steph~

Starting weight: 92
Current weight: 70
Goal weight: 66
laughing_sheep

Postby court » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Oh Steph! You poor thing. I really feel for you - I dont binge (well I thought I did but a piece of toast after dinner isnt a binge i guess!) so I cant really relate. I find it quite satisfying to say no to the pestering cravings and have a cup of tea instead. Like a "win".
Have you thought about seeing someone? Not a doctor perse but maybe a counsellour of some type? hypnotherapy? It sounds like it might not all be about the food and perhaps getting some extra help may well..help?
court

Postby laughing_sheep » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Thankyou court for the sympathy but I have some excellent news to report. My mum has to do some public speaking involved with her work and she has never done it before (speaking in front of 400 people), so she's been downloading meditation/hypnosis cd's and also bought a couple off ebay to help get her confidence level up. She also asked me to download one that's meant to help with weightloss. She said, 'You should listen to it too, Steph'. Naturally I was skeptical. However I listened to it and I tell you what, its worked like a miracle for me. Every night I feel like I've been struggling with overeating but since listening to this weight loss hypnosis/meditation thingy I have no trouble with just eating at dinner time! I haven't done any non-hungry eating since listening to it which I find incredible after struggling with this for 4+ months. And its so easy.

Anyways, the guy who does is called Dick Sutphen and to download it will only cost $15. Its the best $15 I've ever spent regarding any product that's meant to help with weight loss. I've read book after book after book about weightloss (including the gabriel method) and nothing has clicked the way this meditation has.

I will post the link here because I would like to help someone else the way it has helped me. http://www.mp3prohypnosis.com/ipnmonito ... =3&page=11 you can pay via paypal so its a no-risk thing too.

I hope posting the link is ok, if moderator needs to delete it than please contact me for the link if you would like to buy it.

Today I even went shopping for easter chocolate and standing in Darrel Lea I didn't feel the slightest bit tempted to buy any, it was like I was standing in a shop full of celery. I'll tell you how often in my life this has happened to me before listening to the meditation weight loss thingy: 0 times. lol.

I will keep reporting back with how my weight loss is going but I think I'm finally back on track again! :D
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Postby laughing_sheep » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:17 pm

laughing_sheep wrote:Thankyou court for the sympathy but I have some excellent news to report. My mum has to do some public speaking involved with her work and she has never done it before (speaking in front of 400 people), so she's been downloading meditation/hypnosis cd's and also bought a couple off ebay to help get her confidence level up. She also asked me to download one that's meant to help with weightloss. She said, 'You should listen to it too, Steph'. Naturally I was skeptical. However I listened to it and I tell you what, its worked like a miracle for me. Every night I feel like I've been struggling with overeating but since listening to this weight loss hypnosis/meditation thingy I have no trouble with just eating at dinner time! I haven't done any non-hungry eating since listening to it which I find incredible after struggling with this for 4+ months. And its so easy.

Anyways, the guy who does is called Dick Sutphen and to download it will only cost $15. Its the best $15 I've ever spent regarding any product that's meant to help with weight loss. I've read book after book after book about weightloss (including the gabriel method) and nothing has clicked the way this meditation has.

I will post the link here because I would like to help someone else the way it has helped me. http://www.mp3prohypnosis.com/ipnmonito ... =3&page=11 you can pay via paypal so its a no-risk thing too.

I hope posting the link is ok, if moderator needs to delete it than please contact me for the link if you would like to buy it.

Today I even went shopping for easter chocolate and standing in Darrel Lea I didn't feel the slightest bit tempted to buy any, it was like I was standing in a shop full of celery. I'll tell you how often in my life this has happened to me before listening to the meditation weight loss thingy: 0 times. lol.

I will keep reporting back with how my weight loss is going but I think I'm finally back on track again! :D

I meant that I've been struggling with overeating after dinner but since listening to the meditation thing I've had no problem with just eating at dinner.
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Postby dragonfly » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:54 pm

I missed you, I was worried I'd never see you again. I dont even know you LOL

I also have a download like that. 2x 30min sessions.
i was like yeah right when a friend gave them to me, but yes, they do work. amazing!!
i do believe they would be very similar to mine, positive thoughts and subliminal messages LOL
but dh was like no way, and sure enough he fell asleep and woke up as the guy was saying 10, 9, 8, 7.... wake up.... 6, 5, 4, open your eyes.... and he did. altho he swore he didnt fall asleep, o knew he did the breathing changed. ha ha. but really they do work.
so glad you have found something to help you.
karin
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg
dragonfly

Postby laughing_sheep » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Hi Karin, long time no see. I guess you don't visit this site anymore.

Since i stopped posting on this site I maintained my weight of 75 to 76 kilos, however in April I joined weight watchers and I've now lost another five kilos. I'm within the healthy weight range for my height. I'm eating alot more food than I thought I could, lots of fruit :) I've kept up the exercise, I do loads of walking and I use my exercise bike regularly. I find calorie counting and weighing my food to be fantastic in helping me lose weight, I've been trying to listen to my body though- only eating when hungry and stopping when full. Its hard though sometimes. I'm too lazy to convert my food calories into weight watchers points but for some reason knowing I'm going to get weighed each week and talking to other people who are also trying to lose weight is great.
~Steph~

laughing_sheep

Previous

Return to Daily Food Diary