It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Free Newsletter

Tyger's Daily Plate

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Tyger's Daily Plate

Postby Tyger » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:56 am

Yesterday's intake:

untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (41.77 KiB) Viewed 1474 times

Calories Consumed 1,612.00
Calories Burned 261
Net Calories 1351

A higher amount of calories consumed altogether, but I'm happy with the net amount. As you can see, a piece of chocolate cake bumped up yesterday's intake somewhat! It was a co-worker's birthday, and I thought I'd allow myself a piece seeing as I've been doing so well lately. I am determined not to feel guilty about it :P

Kung-fu was not too intensive last night, so burnt calories may be a bit generous. I'm planning a good 3k walk at lunchtime today to balance things out.
Tyger

Postby Tyger » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:10 am

So if you've been over to my weekly weigh-in thread, you'll know that I've had a major setback. It would be justifiable if I'd thought I'd been cheating with my intake... but I haven't. Pretty demoralized right now. Basically I was up a kilo since the week previous. It doesn't make sense to me, and I have no choice but to battle on despite how dejected I feel. I was hoping to be 77kg by my trip, which is 2 weeks away now. I'm not sure that's realistic anymore.

Anyway, looking back. Here's Friday's intake.

untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (28.84 KiB) Viewed 1468 times

Exercise: I did interval training for 20 minutes, sprinting for 30 seconds and then power-walking for 1 minute, as many times as I could. Then I did a boxing workout.
Running 210
Boxing 79

Calories Consumed 1,538.50
Calories Burned 289
Net Calories 1249.5

Really low net calories. This is what I've been doing all week. Where did I go wrong?

I guess it has to have been Saturday... although 1 bad day out of 3 weeks isn't exactly going over the top, right? Saturday night I had champagnes at the engagement party - probably about 7 or 8 of them over the course of the afternoon/night. But I'd eaten healthy all day - fruit for brekkie and a dark rye salad sandwich for lunch beforehand. I stayed away from the catered food and had mainly sakata's and carrot sticks with dip. So I don't think overall it should have sabotages my efforts like something apparently did.

Anyway, committed to eating healthy all week and remedying this setback. Wish me luck. :roll:
Tyger

Postby Tyger » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:36 am

I've decided to consolidate this thread and my Weekly Weigh-in thread into the one progress thread. Please follow me here now, I love the company :P

http://www.weightloss.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=25691

~Tyger.
Tyger

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Hows things going Tyger?...I've just managed to hang in there over the last few days...all things considered though I am happy overall. I have come up with a few strategies of late. Will be raving about them when I get the energy...take care...I do hope your traveling well! :wink:
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
.................. Image...............
Dave

Previous

Return to Daily Food Diary