It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:49 am

Free Newsletter

Maria's food diary!

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Maria's food diary!

Postby mosie » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:20 pm

ok guys im about to start my food diary, gonna start it 2moro but i need ppl to tell me off if im eating CRAP lol i need help lol
btw im fructose intollerant so some stuff i cant eat! feel free to give me some tips!!!!!!
mosie

Re: Maria's food diary!

Postby mosie » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:36 pm

so todays diary..

breakfast : rolled outs milk and sugar(dont normally have sugar but i didnt have yoghurt)
didnt eat much of that cos it didnt taste that nice so i had 2 pieced of toast with vegimite and a cup of tea with no sugar

lunch: 2 sushi rolls with terriaki chicken cucumber with green tea

dinner: chicken rice and salad

ok im craving something sweet cos i always have something sweet after dinner so im tryin my hardest not to cave!!! its first day on this diet!
I CAN DOIT!!!
mosie

Postby dragonfly » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 pm

hi maria!
first thing I noticed is you arent eating enough. 2 things, your diet will fail, as you will suddenly becoming ravishling hungry and then binge, and loose motivation, and also with such low calories your body will not give you back 100% instead making you feel tired hungry and craving food.
when I first discovered i needed to eat 2500calories a day, i was in disbelief and kept at my 1000cal diet, which didnt last very long, and ended up seeing me put alot of kilos back on again.
but when i started amy new diet, which isnt really a diet, rather a lifestyle change, and eating 2500, which has now come down to 2100 since loosing weight, the weight is coming off and its not really that hard to stick to it.

points to remember, drink plenty of water, and to keep eating.
think of your body as a woodfire, and if you put on a giant log, it may smother the flames, and burn slow, and cool, leaving alot of ashes.
put on the same weight of that log, but in sticks and chips over the course of the day, your fire burns hot and clean.
you need to turn your body into a fat fighting furnace, and keep eating lots of stuff. just make sure its the right stuff. a mars bar every hour isnt going to do the trick LOL.

goodluck!!!
karin
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg
dragonfly

Postby mosie » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:49 am

thanks dragonfly!!!
yeah normally i eat more often normally i have morning and afternoon tea but i have the week off work so i find i eat a lot less when im at home!

im so proud of myself i went to bed and didnt eat something sweet!!!!

what would u recomend for good snacks? thats gluten free and not fruit lol
mosie

Postby dragonfly » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:08 pm

hi maria,
there are alot of gluten free things available now. my son loves the veggie chips, they have 3-4 flavours, and 40% less fat. there are also potato sticks in a green packet he likes.
theres yogurt, and cheese sticks, and even the packet mixes which make muffins and cakes which are gluten free.
any veggies cut into sticks with a capsicum dip, or a french onion dip... (lite)
some bread or those wraps with some ham, cheese and lettuce cucumber, peanut butter.
can you have avacado?? i know tis fruit, but its a different fruit lol
so tomatos are out?
rice crackers, or a protien shake with rice milk, or soy milk (altho dont overdo the soy, as it can upset hormone levels)
marshmellows :P lol ha ah my son eats them. but he hasnt a weight problem.

goodluck!
karin
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg
dragonfly

Return to Daily Food Diary