It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:27 am

Free Newsletter

PrincessBee's food diary

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

PrincessBee's food diary

Postby princessbee » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:15 am

I'm on a budget so I've worked out a plan that really won't vary day by day. Everything has been measured into proper portion sizes for a total calories of 1200/day. I think that's 5000kjs.

Breakfast: fruit and fat free yoghurt

Snack: Grain & fruit bar. Usually I have a raw vegetable juice too but skipped it today.

Lunch: Garden salad with a little fat free french dressing and pumpkin soup

Snack: Raw nuts and sultanas

Dinner: Tofu steak with steamed vegies and rice

Desert: Mango jelly

Later on in the evening I had a cuppa soup worth 90 cals too to take the edge off as I was reaaaally hungry.

I'm a vegetarian as you can probably see!

It won't change much cos this is easy balanced diet that is affordable for me. I'll just report in to say whether I've kept well to it or any deviations.
I'm taking it day by day!
[p]

princessbee

Re: PrincessBee's food diary

Postby princessbee » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 am

Oops, forgot to check in the last two days!

Everything is on track... have not been snacking on the side or overindulging. The flavours of my yoghurt, fruit, soup and jelly change but everything else is pretty standard. Last night I had a higher calorie tofu steak and a spoonful of pesto mixed into my steamed vegies but I don't think it went overboard. I guess I'll know come weigh-in!

Going away this weekend so will make sure I have everything packed in order for me to be as prepared as can be and not let the weekend be an excuse to slip up. Since I'm going away I'm not sure I'll be able to do a weigh in on Saturday, but we'll see.
[p]

princessbee

Return to Daily Food Diary