It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:28 am

Free Newsletter

My Epic Journey

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My Epic Journey

Postby Rhonda » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:11 am

Breakfast
Pancakes

Lunch
Small piece of chicken
Pineapple

Dinner
nothing
Rhonda

Postby Sharrelle » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:43 am

Gee you didn't eat much yesterday.....you must be hungry today.

Hope you eat a bit more today..... :o
Sharrelle

Postby Rhonda » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 am

Breakfast
Breakfast biscuits
Exercise
40 minutes with personal trainer
Snack
Mandarin
Lunch
Steak sandwich
Dinner
Thai beef salad

Breakfast
2 pieces bacon
Lunch
Chicken salad roll
Dinner
¼ chicken
Onion rings
6-8 beers
2 crumpets with vegemite when I got home
What a week it has been. One of my daughters turned 20 on the 21st of this month, she wanted to go out for dinner and then go to the movies for her birthday. We went and watched snow white and the huntsman. I had no soft drink and no popcorn. It’s one of my other daughters 21st on the 26th of this month and we had her birthday party last night, we went out for dinner and then to a tavern for a few drinks, she then followed on to a few night clubs with her friends. I have been out shopping twice this week and I think that is exercise itself lol. My 20 year old has just brought her first car and is very excited she can pick it up on Wednesday. She goes for her licence on Tuesday and my other daughter go’s for her licence on Thursday. Today it is a girlfriend’s son first birthday and we are going to the park to have a BBQ. I will try and pop in tonight and update if not I will be on tomorrow.
Rhonda

Postby Rhonda » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:01 am

BREAKFAST
Muffin with bacon and egg
Coffee

Lunch
2 sausages
1 piece of chicken
1 mother

Dinner
2 chops
1 small amount of mash potato
1 small piece of fresh corn

Snack
3 pieces of mint chocolate
2 coffees

I still have my period (so for 4 weeks now :shock: ) and I am extremely tired but the doctor said I was fine so we shall soldier on. I did have a really bad week that I was not organised so food dropped off, exercise dropped off but this is a new week so here we go

Breakfast
Muffin with vegemite
Cup of tea
2 coffees
I’m off to the gym now so have a good day all
Rhonda

Postby Rhonda » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:43 am

30 min on the bike (my legs were cramping up so much I almost couldn’t drive home)
Snack
Rice crackers 15g
Lunch
Can soup
1 English muffin
Snack
Banana
Dinner
Healthy spaghetti bolognaise
Pasta
2 slices multi grain bread
My baby is off doing her driving test I feel so sick, i should find out by 10 if she has it or not. Off to the gym around 10.30 today, I am going for a swim brrrrr
Rhonda

Postby Rhonda » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:05 am

Just a little note for sharrelle.... how are you doing with your fruit? :|
Rhonda

Postby admin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:35 pm

The silence is deafening!....so that must mean not good. I have a punnet of strawberries now growing furry stuff in the fridge and the bananas I bought last week turned black - but I made a banana cake out of them last night -

Going to the supermarket later to pick up dinner, may be a steak sandwich, so I will get some manderines I think and give that a go.

What my intentions for the strawberries were to make a drink out of them but I stuck them in a place where I couldn't see them so I forgot about them.

Lets see how I do over the next day or two.

Thanks for thinking of me.... :o
admin
Site Admin

Postby Rhonda » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Oh my gosh what a day. So I get a phone call ....youngest daughter says she passed the driving test.... excitement +
Get another call ....didn’t get her licence because they didn’t get the right paper work..... run around run around run around get everything she needs drop it off to them then wait for a phone call to see if they will let her pass through.... 2 hours later ok you can come and pick up your licence...wow thought the test was going to be the hard part lol. They both also got approved for their loan to get a car so they pick up their cars 3pm Thursday. Elder daughter got a promotion and a raise at work plus it was her 21st so happy kids stressed out mum lol.

Sorry to say I did not get to the gym today
Breakfast
1 slice of multi grain toast
1 egg
3 pieces of bacon

Lunch
1 multi grain rolls with
1 banana

Dinner
My husband took me out for dinner
T Bone steak
Chips
Salad
I ate a small amount of steak because it wasn’t cooked enough
I didn’t eat the salad because it had a really creamy dressing on it
There were about 15 chips
I will eat a small bit of fruit just to add some calories

Hmmmm Sharrelle keeping up the penicillin supplies i see ... looks like I will have to keep poking at you
Rhonda

Postby Rhonda » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:38 am

Woke up at 2.30 am this morning and couldn’t go back to sleep until 5.30 so I had my breakfast at 3.30am, I think it’s going to be one of those days. I’m off to the museum today; I am looking forward to checking out the photographic art. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, take care of yourself and I will catch up with you when I get home. :D
Rhonda

Postby Rhonda » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:56 pm

I just want to sleeeeeppppp I am so tired but I don’t want to go to bed too early or I will get up at 3 again. I had a really good day. First of all we went to the museum of modern art.... I have decided that modern “art” is sooooo not for me. I cracked up laughing so bad :oops: . I don’t understand how a grown woman shuffling around pieces of cardboard is art... I know I know it’s all in the interpretation --- But seriously --- anyway we also seen some of the most beautiful paintings / drawings, they were amazing. I did really well with my food and I went to the gym so all in all a pretty good day.

Snack
Mandarin
coffee

Lunch
Egg and lettuce sandwich
Coffee
Exercise
5 minutes exercise bike
3 x 10 push ups
3 x 15 chest rows
3 x 15 squats
3 x 15 leg press
5 minutes treadmill

Snack
250g strawberries
Coffee

Dinner
Leftover spaghetti bolognaise
2 slices toast
coffee

I have a massive day tomorrow, I have to go to the gym come back drop my daughter off at work by 7 then take my other daughter to hopefully get her licence (fingers crossed) then pick up my daughter in law drop her off at work while picking up my grandson then go back pick up daughter # 2 with her licence (fingers crossed) come home clean the house then take both the girls to pick up their new cars :shock:

Sharrelle did you have your fruit today?
Rhonda

Postby Sharrelle » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 am

You are sitting on my shoulders when I go to the supermarket. I picked up mandarins and 2 bananas. I have just eaten 1 mandarin for morning tea as I couldn't log here without doing it. So you are having a positive influence. I am meeting someone for lunch today so I will have the banana for arvo tea (I hope).

Will report in when I have eaten the banana...... :D

You had a good eating day yesterday and wow good exercise day too. You are putting up the challenge arnt you....I might take a walk later this arvo a couple of k's.
Sharrelle

Postby Rhonda » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Whooo hooo she got it; thank god. So now I just have to get my other daughter, my daughter in law and my son to go get there’s lol.
Lol we will turn you into a fruit salad yet Sharrelle
My food and exercise is better because I finished my darn period finally and I have a better head space.

Ok up at 5am
Snack
Yoghurt ski Dlite strawberry
Exercise
20 minutes, I had to leave early to get home and take my daughter to work ... I was late... so now I’m going to have to go back this afternoon and do another 30
Breakfast
2 slices multi grain
2 poached eggs
Coffee

Snack
Mandarin

Lunch
We went out to celebrate and I had
Steak
Chips and gravy
There was a salad but I only ate the cucumber

I will fill you in on the rest of my day tonight.

How was that banana Sharrelle?
Did you enjoy your walk? :wink:
Rhonda

Postby admin » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Well you are doing well, nice and motivated with exercise.
Did not have my banana this arvo as my lunch is still in my stomach!
I walked a couple of k's and on the way back I picked up 2 more mandarins and 2 apples, so all the fruit can sit on the table and hopefully not rot. I might have an apple for tea as it is light.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Rhonda » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 pm

To finish off yesterday
It took forever to get the kids cars last night but it was finally all sorted. They both drove themselves to work today so now I can stress myself thin lol.
Dinner was
Roast lamb and veggies

Breakfast
2 slices toast
Roast beef
Pickles

Exercise
I was supposed to have PT this morning but I couldn’t find my trainer???

Lunch
I’m starving so I had
10 cherries
2 slices toast
Baked beans
1 mandarin

Sounds like you had a very productive shopping trip Sharrelle
Rhonda

Postby Sharrelle » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Hey Rhonda,
This morning I thought to myself I wanted to be proactive rather than reactive so I ate an apple and a mandarin. Fruit today I can tick off, I don't eat vegs on Friday night so that is out today. Upping the anti to 2 pieces of fruit a day. I love to read what others are eating as that inspires me or shames me along.
Weekends are hard but that should be no excuse ah.
Sharrelle

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Food Diary