It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:44 am

Free Newsletter

keeping honest..

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

keeping honest..

Postby tinkerbella » Fri May 29, 2015 11:28 am

Friday...
Breakfast
bacon
egg
tomato
toast and
coffee totally enjoyed but didn't eat slow enough,feeling happy

morning tea
skim milk cuppa morning tea with girlfriend,will take my time and enjoy,wont have a treat as have too hold back on treats where I can for the next few days....feeling happy

lunch
home made hamburger
lean mince
bun
lettuce
tomato
onion wont have margarine or sauce,that cuts back on a few points and still is enjoyable for lunch,will add extra lettuce...feeling happy..will eat the hb as an open hb with knife and fork too make it go further..

not sure as yet what too do for dinner,it will have too be on the liter side,well that's my plan.
now points so far,my points have been put down too 29 points..
so far today=18
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Re: keeping honest..

Postby tinkerbella » Fri May 29, 2015 1:18 pm

snack of a banana,enjoyed it and took my time eating,a must is taking my time and enjoying it and not swallowing it whole..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Fri May 29, 2015 3:46 pm

biscuit,home made and coffee 5 points =23
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Fri May 29, 2015 4:57 pm

dinner
yogurt
banana pear,
cuppa soup...5 points

=28 points for today and hope too call it a day !!!
until tomorrow people....
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Fri May 29, 2015 7:22 pm

2 lollies....
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Fri May 29, 2015 10:49 pm

just got home from the pigeon club and before my shower I weighed myself and was 84.4,fingers crossed about being in the 3's tomorrow...that will put me in the right track for the first get together tomorrow..

my ????? do I get up in the morning and have my normal bacon and eggs ext,or do I save the points for morning t...what do you think Kim??
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Blitz » Sat May 30, 2015 6:24 am

tinkerbella wrote:Friday...
Breakfast
bacon
egg
tomato
toast and
coffee totally enjoyed but didn't eat slow enough,feeling happy

Good solid breakfast to start the day...great start!

tinkerbella wrote:morning tea
skim milk cuppa morning tea with girlfriend,will take my time and enjoy,wont have a treat as have too hold back on treats where I can for the next few days....feeling happy

Glad to read that you are "banking" for the upcoming weekend knowing that there could be a bit of a blow out. 8)

tinkerbella wrote:lunch
home made hamburger
lean mince
bun
lettuce
tomato
onion wont have margarine or sauce,that cuts back on a few points and still is enjoyable for lunch,will add extra lettuce...feeling happy..will eat the hb as an open hb with knife and fork too make it go further..

It's those little choices like cutting out the margarine and sauce add up in the end to good results.
If you can live without it - leave it out and that 1% extra will make all the difference. :D

tinkerbella wrote:not sure as yet what too do for dinner,it will have too be on the liter side,well that's my plan.
now points so far,my points have been put down too 29 points..
so far today=18

You are showing your skills and your sure hand in managing your food...excellent work!
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Blitz » Sat May 30, 2015 6:26 am

tinkerbella wrote:snack of a banana,enjoyed it and took my time eating,a must is taking my time and enjoying it and not swallowing it whole..

Bananas are a great snack choice.
Savouring your food is a must.
One of the interesting things that has happened to me is now that I eat is much less - I actually taste my food so much more.

Kim
Blitz

Postby Blitz » Sat May 30, 2015 6:29 am

tinkerbella wrote:dinner
yogurt
banana pear,
cuppa soup...5 points

=28 points for today and hope too call it a day !!!
until tomorrow people....

Dinner looks a bit too light on.
You need more bulk of some kind to make it more satisfying...and so you can last out to morning.

Kim
Blitz

Postby Blitz » Sat May 30, 2015 6:32 am

tinkerbella wrote:biscuit,home made and coffee 5 points =23

Should have lived without the biscuit in my book.
Coffee would have done just as well without it.
Save the biscuit points for dinner instead.

Kim
Blitz

Postby Blitz » Sat May 30, 2015 6:35 am

tinkerbella wrote:2 lollies....

Naughty...not surprised you ate them. The dinner wasn't enough.
Should have had something more "hearty" rather than rubbish like lollies.
We live and learn :roll: ...onwards to tomorrow! :)

Kim
Blitz

Postby Blitz » Sat May 30, 2015 6:40 am

tinkerbella wrote:just got home from the pigeon club and before my shower I weighed myself and was 84.4,fingers crossed about being in the 3's tomorrow...that will put me in the right track for the first get together tomorrow..

With that weight at night - it looks very promising for the morning! 8) :D

tinkerbella wrote:my ????? do I get up in the morning and have my normal bacon and eggs ext,or do I save the points for morning t...what do you think Kim??

Always always have a good breakfast no matter what. It sets you up for the day.
The best meal to save points on is lunch. Another place is snacks. These aren't as important as breakfast and dinner.

Kim
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Sat May 30, 2015 8:27 am

Saturday...
feeling very happy with myself,

just too tidy up yesterday,we got home from the pigeon club and I was staving,i wanted too go too bed with nothing more than I had had for yesterday but waqs so hungry so I was thinking we were staying up later as the boys were both up but Shane and I were so very tired and went too bed pretty soon after we got home,but not before I got into the little round crackers,i had about 10 ish so add 2 points too yesterdays meal plan..

ok now starting off today
breakfast ive desided same as yesterday
8 points....

im thinking of making mnyself an extra loaded egg and lettuce sandwich to take too the morning tea,which will be lunch...starts at 10-30 finishes around 12,im usually having lunch bty 11 so its not outta where im at anyways..
will look for scones with jam and cream and take a bottom of the scone..will have coffee...
that will be morning tea over with....fingers crossed...

late after noon snack before pigeon club im thinking banana and yogert.....24 points will be eaten so far,which is only leaving me 5 points for dinner,which isn't a lot with having dinner at the pigeon club and is showing me warning signs for tonight...

will take a diet coke and a very long straw....
there wont be anything for me tonight,so im thinking of taking my own yet again,they have a bbq but only sausages so im thinking,oh im unsure what im thinking atm...

we have too be there by 4pm,so its right in the middle and I would like too take a big salad but its not the place too do that and have the looks,im really unsure about this all I can think of is taking maybe another sandwich but this is showing way too much bread for today...
I could even take the yogurt and banana but I don't want too put myself on show...

feeling I cant cut back anywhere during my day im thinking I could make a BIG vegie and mince stir fry before we go and just watch everybody else eat and that doesn't really work but that would be my 5 points and ive had a great dinner...
thinking I might go that way as makes more sence..
I do work at the pigeon club so that does take me away from the table...
ok I will let you all (Kim) know how I went..

we will know by the numbers tomorrow..

oh another thing that helped yesterday was we walked,i hadn't walked all week...so it really does help..i hope too get a walk in today but as you can see todays a busy day so will have too make a time and find time..
looking forward too breaky,im off too yet again eat...

one rashon bacon
one egg
one slice of toast and
one coffee..........8 points
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Sat May 30, 2015 10:34 am

im thinking about tomorrow weigh in already,am I sick or what lol....
with my new dress on and ready too go all I have too do now is focus...

im thinking too stay clear of the scone,but we will see what happens....theres going to be party games and raffles so I will just get more so involved in them and bash anyone I have too to win the prizer,look out here I come.... :oops:
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby tinkerbella » Sat May 30, 2015 1:23 pm

I was soooo good I was even better than good,i had people offering me goodies and I said No thank you...
having one egg and lettuce sandwich and watermelon and a strawberry,
the only thing that was not what I wanted was the coffee which was 1/2 full cream milk I would usually have skim...but was only a small cup...and I was soooo good..
im very proud of myself,
I won the first lucky door prize and got too pick outta so many goodies what I wanted,i took my mum along and there was a gold anklet as a prize and I knew mum had wanted one for a long time,so I took that and gave it too mum,i felt really good...she loved it,
then there was raffles and I won 4th prize which was a basket of food from masterfoods,which was just lovely then I won another prize and I told them too re draw as I felt I had won enough..
then there was another sort of raffle a wagon or something,guess whos name come out first again ...yes mine,i had always wanted something from tiffanys and co and I won something im unsure what it is but I won it...my name come out another couple of times and I felt a little embarrassed and got them too re draw the prizes..
I had a great day and so happy too have been apart of it,
Shannyn made heaps of money for the cancer council and that's what it was all about..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Next

Return to Daily Food Diary