It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Free Newsletter

Wednesday 28/02/07

Share and keep track of what you eat each day to help you lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Wednesday 28/02/07

Postby zoeh » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:39 pm

Muesli with Jalna Natural Yoghurt, a tbs of LSA mix and a banana

Garden Salad (no dressing)
Tin of Safcol Tuna
2 ricecakes with Melrose nut spread

4 rice cakes with Melrose nut spread (going to a drama class tonight so I'm sort of eating on the run, which is why I had a big breakfast and lunch)

1 caramello koala

Postby bluebox451 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:53 pm

breakfast: oats/protein crunch

After training: yoghurt mixed with frozen banana and protein crunch, 1 apple

Lunch: Lentil & vegetable soup (homemade)

Afternoon Tea: cottage cheese blended with banana & choc whey protein :P ( I hate cottage cheese - this is the only way I can eat it coz you cant taste it & it turns out like mousse!) :P :P

Early Dinner (3.30pm): pasta with homemade vegetable/mushroom sauce

After Circuit: diet jelly and 1/2 a protein cookie (homemade) :P :P

Postby zoeh » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:44 pm

oh! do you have the recipe for a protein cookie?

Postby bluebox451 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:31 pm

I originally got it from Kek, she makes all different variations
The beauty of these is that they require no cooking, you just mix, refrigerate and eat :P
Here's what I use in mine:
3 scoops Goliath's choc hazelnut crunch whey protein
3 scoops choc EAS 100% whey protein
3 scoops Ladybird protein crunch
60g oats
2 tablespoons cashew spread (or almond spread)
2 tablespoons Splenda
a dash of vanilla extract
warm water to mix

Put the protein powder in a bowl & rub in the nut spread with your fingers until its all mixed thoroughly (no lumps). Add the crunch, oats, splenda and vanilla and combine well. Add a couple tablespoons of warm water and mix until all ingredients form a ball. If it doesnt come together add some more water but be careful you dont make them too sticky. Divide into 8 balls and press into cookie shape. I refrigerate these on some baking paper for about an hour and then wrap them individually in foil so they are easy to transport to the gym.
They work out to be about 220 calories (and 30g protein) each but they take a long time to eat because they are chewy and all the bits get stuck in your teeth which makes the eating experience last ages - you really enjoy them. You can use any protein powder you like but I like a mix of these two. I have one after training each day. These will last ages in the fridge too. In my case, my husband scoffs them all and they're gone in no time! Ooh, I get so annoyed! :evil:

Postby zoeh » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:23 pm

oh my god i just looked at that website, Kerryn has such an amazing transformation! its incredible and it is SOOOOOOOO motivating!!!

Return to Daily Food Diary